Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Celeberie...where you can be single & mentally rested!

Hey folks...keep it going
    ~Never allow someone with limited vision to limit yours~
    Officially Nappy 6 Feb 03
    Loc Journey began 17 Mar 07
    I be bloggin'...PM me for the lank!
    iStruggle...I'm a work in progress
    If I don't respond to your post directed at me, I probably have you on ignore #truestory

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the previous thread:

She looks nice. I love the hair and the hat. I love that the dress is conservative and that it hugs her her body. I like the red lips against the black dress. This outfit has a vintage vibe.
    ~Love the hair you have~

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know i'm wrong for this ... but it is the Celeberie

... There goes my babies ....

What he's experiencing is messed up. No stand up guy should ever fight to spend more time with his kids.
    Hell has no fury like a woman scorned. Tameka will reap what she sow.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzziwuz View Post

What he's experiencing is messed up. No stand up guy should ever fight to spend more time with his kids.
    Hell has no fury like a woman scorned. Tameka will reap what she sow.
    Ok. In all seriousness, I heard a clip of the court proceedings this morning. My question is, based on what he's saying about how Tameka is acting towards him and his girlfriend, why not try to get full custody of his sons and only allow limited visitation for Tameka? The way the picture is painted, she's causing harm to him and anyone he's around and more than likely is or will cause emotional stress on their children from her behavior.

*remnants from my the past*

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Batyah View Post
    Ok. In all seriousness, I heard a clip of the court proceedings this morning. My question is, based on what he's saying about how Tameka is acting towards him and his girlfriend, why not try to get full custody of his sons and only allow limited visitation for Tameka? The way the picture is painted, she's causing harm to him and anyone he's around and more than likely is or will cause emotional stress on their children from her behavior.

I'm wondering the same thing. The only explaination I can come up with is that the girlfriend doesn't want to be bothered with his kids. And if that's the case, then Ursher (yes, I said URsher) needs to check HER. For real....
    ~Love the hair you have~

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He may be conditioned, as a financial provider and/or socialized male, to not see it as viable for him to risk his professional liberties and/or ambitions for the sake of his children. He may flat out not desire it, even if it's right before his eyes and feasible. I wouldn't presume it has something to do with some woman he's dating, unless he's also conditioned to throw his children upon some other woman to parent in the stead of his focus therein.

Also, a remarkable lot of family court judges are conditioned to see a father requesting full custody as a punitive and/or financial maneuver, whereas maternal parents are largely regarded as absolutely vital (to the point of anything else being uncivilized, barbaric, and thusly abusive). With that, and possibly of sound counsel, he may have been advised to build up from socially "reasonable" requests of the court. More visitation time, partial custody, await and report abusive and/or uncooperative behavior, acclimate to and/or demonstrate for the court parenting more, make requests for more custody based on non-compliance with the court (rather than her being abusive and/or a poor parent) because the "court" is more important than parenting and/or fathers in general.
    Last edited by Intellexual; 05-22-2012 at 02:33 PM.
    2009: Transitioned
    2020: Mature, Freeformed Locs

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Batyah View Post

Oh... I thought that he was fighting for full custody? O_o He's only tryna get joint custody/more visitation?? What the phoque is he thinking?? O_O This heffa is clearly coo-coo for damn cocoa puffs... Get them babies outta that house...
    ~The Artist Formerly Known as Kanye~
    My Youtube
    My Twittah...

"Naw, shawty, eat yo breakfiss". (c) Intel

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

from the last celeberie KB asked
    i wanna understand why jlo is afraid of being single for a month.
    OKAY??

I also like Monica and Shannon Brown together. They make a cute couple and seem like they're really in love. So cute.

Re:Ursher
    I feel for ol' boy. Tameka seems like she's batsh*t crazy, but the signs had to be there.
    I hope the judge lets him see them kids. The court system is so skewed when it comes to fathers and their kids. ACTUAL fathers who want to take care of their kids sometimes get the shaft.
    "...They just know my name, they don't know my pain..."Blackgirl Pain" Talib Kweli

Thank you to my pink angel. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodT View Post
    Oh... I thought that he was fighting for full custody? O_o He's only tryna get joint custody/more visitation?? What the phoque is he thinking?? O_O This heffa is clearly coo-coo for damn cocoa puffs... Get them babies outta that house...

He needs to just get them kids from her. IMO
    Hell, my brother had to do the same for his son. His baby moms was/is more than a few sandwiches short of a picnic.
    Last edited by missladee622; 05-22-2012 at 02:42 PM.
    "...They just know my name, they don't know my pain..."Blackgirl Pain" Talib Kweli

Thank you to my pink angel. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From my understanding a mother has to be diagnosed as either emotionally unstable (suicidal) or a drug-addicted neglectful child abuser before a judge grants the father full custody of their kids. Tameka's behavior is rather trifling but so long as she's properly caring for her boys & they're healthy she's got the upper hand. It looks like she's using the children as pawns to get what she wants out of this unfortunate situation.
    A woman who tells you her age will tell you anything

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast