Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Anybody here have their earlobes stretched?

hey ya'll,

i have see see the posts about nose piercings (and the occasional private parts piercing) and tattoos but i haven't heard of anyone discuss if they have had their earlobes stretched.

i have my nose pierced and i also have my earlobes stretched. yeah surprise surprise. i'm at a 4 gauge which is not a large stretch in the stretching world but for most who are not into the whole stretched earlobes thing (lol) it is pretty big/noticeable.

i love it! this size is cool. i have not decided if i am going to got up a size. stretching like tattoos is addictive i can say that. if i do stretch to a 2g that will be my stopping point. the only reason i would not consider stretching to a 2g is because it my interfere with my first hole which is of regular size and i want to keep that in tact because i have way too many cute earrings.

my right ear was an easy stretch and also easily healed but my left gave me some trouble.

so anyways... anyone else stretched or thinking about it? if so what gauge are you? what types of plugs, earlets, tunnels do you have or like. right now in my right ear i have a double flare earlet and in the left i have a threaded tunnel. i'm waiting for the left ear to get accommodated to this 4g size a little more before i switch the the double flare. its just not ready to be changed yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]just want to say thanks to my angel whoever you are. thanks for making me pretty in pank

Yo I beez bloggin' check me at vivalaunderdog.tumblr.com (I finally made it happen).

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my son is stretched, he had very tiny ears so the stretching put his ears in proportion. The problem is it's permanant? and looks crazy when the plugs are out...JMHO
    Instigating and waiting for the REVOLUTION to begin!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soapinphilly View Post
    my son is stretched, he had very tiny ears so the stretching put his ears in proportion. The problem is it's permanant? and looks crazy when the plugs are out...JMHO
    Technically, they are "permanent". However, there's a procedure that involves stitching the stretched lobe together and removing the excess. The lobe looks fairly normal afterward.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine are stretched to 00g I believe... I forget since I haven't bought new ones in a while. It took about 6 months to get to this size and it's the largest i'm gonna go. My nieces get a laugh when I stick AA batteries through my earlobes.

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigeress View Post
    My nieces get a laugh when I stick AA batteries through my earlobes.

The person that did my last ear piercings has very large stretchings. That was the first time I'd seen someone up close with them. He asked if I was considering getting them...nah, the chirren I teach would go home and tell Mama.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would y'all post pics of your earlobes? Double flared earlet, threaded tunnel?!?
    Last hit of creamy crack: 11/24/09
    BC: 10/26/2010
    Staples: Shealoe, EVOO, CO, Jojoba oil, HE HH, Avg

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ soap: as mikalia stated it doesn't have to be permanent, if you get surgery to correct it but it is expensive to do that. they say that once you go past 0g the lobes won't go back to normal piercing size (which is 20g or 18g). past 0g is the point of no return some say but this is debatable.

yeah it took me about 4 months to get to this size (4g). i started out from no piercing to begin with. my piercer started me at a 8g and my lobes did fine.

i'll try to post some pics of my lobes.

i like my new earlets they are nice and light weight but my left hole is giving me some problems. i tried to put the new one in but just wouldn't go in easy. the right lobe was no problem just popped right in. i used some lube but that didn't help. i will try again in like 4 weeks. i'm nursing my lobe back to health after that fiasco with some sea salt soaks. definitely learned my lesson if it won't stretch easy don't force it.

i wanted to get some gold earlets/tunnels for my ears but that mess is expensive. i know gold has gone up but damn. for my guage one site wanted like over 100 for each ear and these things aren't anything special.

its nice to know i am not the only one. my friends and fam thought i was crazy for doing this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]just want to say thanks to my angel whoever you are. thanks for making me pretty in pank

Yo I beez bloggin' check me at vivalaunderdog.tumblr.com (I finally made it happen).

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have my ears stretched to 5/8 of an inch. Ill post pics when I get the chance. I prefer wearing Pyrex glass or natural stone in my ears although I am looking to get a nice pair of Omerica Organic wooden plugs soon. I typically wear double flared plugs with a good amount of weight to them. I have a pair of turquoise eyelets but I don't wear them much because they are a size smaller. I also have a pair or buffalo horn spirals in 9/16 that I still wear from time to time. Right now I'm wearing solid cubic zirconia double flared plugs. I just love how they sparkle in the light and the weight is just right . I love my stretched lobes and I couldn't imagine them any other way.

Afroknots, if you're having trouble stretching you can try the tape wrap method. The best tape to use is either bondage tape or ptfe ( plumber's) tape. You can find the ptfe tape at any hardware store. Both types of tape are safe to use.

What you do is wrap about one layer of tape every two days around a single flare plug. Then fully saturate the tape on the plug with oil (I used EVOO). Ptfe tape will turn transparent once it is properly lubed with oil. This is to make sure it does not dry out your lobes. You won't have that problem with bondage tape.

This is the method I used to get from 0gauge to 5/8ths. It is way safer than tapers. You can find tutorials on YouTube.
    Last edited by alibelly; 06-04-2012 at 12:08 AM.

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool thanks for the tip.

my problem was trying to put in the double flare earlet i bought. the right lobe went in so smooth. but the left... that is my problem child.

has anyone every had a blowout? is it true that asprin pastes are good for blowouts or if you have a bubble? or has anyone had a keloid from stretching?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UGH! I tried to stretch one of my ear piercings last year and my body kept rejecting it. So I said "Forget it!" "

Quote Originally Posted by Mikalia42 View Post
    Technically, they are "permanent". However, there's a procedure that involves stitching the stretched lobe together and removing the excess. The lobe looks fairly normal afterward.
    Not true. I've met several people who've stretched their earlobes to a noticeable size and once they stopped stretching and didn't wear plugs any longer, it shrunk to an unnoticeable size. It all varies.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast