Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Grimm!

I'm almost finished with S3 and two episodes into the Truble storyline. I can't stand this girl. I hate her storyline. I hate her personality. I hate her face. I hate her voice. I hate her lack of hair. And most importantly, I hate her ridiculous nickname.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Grimm!

Quote Originally Posted by underthehood View Post
    I have no idea about the keys and the coins. Let me know when you finish your Grimm marathon and we shall discuss further. There is A LOT to discuss.

Good question about his mom too! I'm very confused about the whole Resistance. Much too obscure imo. And way too many shifting alliences. Also, does this man have no other family? Cousins who are grimm too perhaps? What about his dad's side?

Hahaha yes, he's always getting ppl to translate for him. Why can't he be more like the Captain??? I'm so jealous of that actors language skills. He speaks Hebrew irl too!

Wow I had nooooooo idea about Bitsie T's childhood life in Latin America + Spain. I forgive her. Imagine growing up in the Bronx, then in England, then in Ireland. I'd have a messed up accent too! The thing is all the episodes she's speaking in Spanish have her talking to Mexicans/Mexican-Americans. The difference is soooo obvious! Anyway...

I don't want to comment too much cuz I don't want to ruin anything for you. So let me know when you're done. Have fun watching!
    underthehood, where you at?!?!? I binged on S4 this week so I'm all caught up! The last quarter episodes of S3 and most of S4 are so much better than all of S2 and half of S3. Let's discuss!!

Truble stopped annoying me towards the end but I don't trust that non-Grimm. I think he's up to something or in cahoots with someone. What I don't understand is why his Grimm father didn't put him in any self-defense courses or language courses or something! He is completely defenseless... and annoying.

I still hate Adalind and I want Juliette to kill her. She's stupid, selfish and weak. She doesn't deserve to find that baby. In fact, I hope the captain's mother finds her and raises her.

Speaking of Juliette, her present story line is the second most interesting thing about her. I'm interested in seeing where this is going... But the fact that she never takes her problems to Nick first, instead of to everyone else, bothers the hell out of me.

Why is Nick's mother on everyone's most wanted list? I think she used to be a bad Grimm and worked for the royal family at one point. Now she gives no ****s. I also bet Nick has some secret siblings out there somewhere.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789