Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

his sense of entitlement is overwhelming.

2. Thanks MommieDearest thanked for this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sad all around indeed

Dunn says the two had been having unprotected sexual relations for about a month after meeting on a chat line, when she broke the news about the HIV. He says he thought she was healthy because she was fit and attractive and was stunned she kept the virus a secret.

Dunn who is married with children says he has never been violent before, but feels no remorse for this murder.

Dunn hopes the jury will show him mercy, because he believe he may already be living a death sentence from the virus. He has not received an HIV test.

He made his bed, now lie in it.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scribetastic View Post
    ... (It's stories like this that only confirm that I'm doing just fine being a picky b%#@h when it comes to men.)
    Actually finding a clean mate, is like shooting a game of craps.... the odds.
    The only way to find the truth is taking the test and getting the results together. I don't even trust print outs, unless it's straight from the source..... Or accompany your mate to the doctor. You can find a lot from an emergency room visit and/or discharge papers.

...All around he's just a dummy.....All around it's just an example of two people making really sh%^^y life decisions.
    lol @ dummy. I can't comment on what people choose to do, but when you're sneaky and don't protect yourself, what do you expect when playing Russian Roulette with your life. Either way you look at it... dude has a 3 way sentence.

ETA: Even finding someone with a clean record, doesn't mean they'll remain after the fact. It's trust & a prayer.
    Last edited by Fuzziwuz; 09-13-2012 at 11:56 PM.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by missladee622 View Post
    ..... And, this is Texas---he can pretty much kiss his azz goodbye.....
    4 Way sentence... smh...

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzziwuz View Post
    Actually finding a clean mate, is like shooting a game of craps.... the odds.
    The only way to find the truth is taking the test and getting the results together. I don't even trust print outs, unless it's straight from the source..... Or accompany your mate to the doctor. You can find a lot from an emergency room visit and/or discharge papers.

lol @ dummy. I can't comment on what people choose to do, but when you're sneaky and don't protect yourself, what do you expect when playing Russian Roulette with your life. Either way you look at it... dude has a 3 way sentence.

ETA: Even finding someone with a clean record, doesn't mean they'll remain after the fact. It's trust & a prayer.
    Yes, I know this. (Just because I didn't type it out doesn't mean I wasn't aware that he and I would need to be tested, which I just was a few weeks ago.)

Anyway, I just had a fight with my current one, so I don't think I'll need a test at the rate this is going.
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." - Chinese Proverb

"Fall seven times a day, stand up eight." - Japanese Proverb

“All truth is good, but not all truth is good to say.” - African Proverb

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh. Just...ugh. I'm really feeling for his wife, and the victim's children losing/finding their mother like this.
    This guy sounds touched in the head...and he has the nerve to be acting outraged??? makes me want to scream to the high heavens....has he even thought about his wife that he potentially exposed?? (I just hope he was sexing his side woman so much, he stopped touching his actual wife).
    People can be so...grimy.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ion feel sorry for her or him...their children and families have my sympathy. Call me uncaring if ya wanna...
    Folks know our community are damn fools when it comes to HIV she had to know she was setting herself... much in the way he set himself up for having raw sex with a hoochie he met on the interwebs
    ~Never allow someone with limited vision to limit yours~
    Officially Nappy 6 Feb 03
    Loc Journey began 17 Mar 07
    I be bloggin'...PM me for the lank!
    iStruggle...I'm a work in progress
    If I don't respond to your post directed at me, I probably have you on ignore #truestory

9. Thanks Intellexual, Princess Pamplemousse thanked for this post
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie McPretty View Post
    He met her on a chatline, he didn't think that she was sick because she was fit and attractive, he has been having unprotected sex with her for a month, he's married with children.

Dude, go straight to hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scribetastic View Post
    (It's stories like this that only confirm that I'm doing just fine being a picky b%#@h when it comes to men.)...However, she didn't deserve to die. I feel for her kids finding her like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by KoilyLocGirl View Post
    Personally, I think his wife could get away with killing him and showing no remorse and and have the jury show her mercy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vavoon View Post
    his sense of entitlement is overwhelming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzziwuz View Post
    *LBell amens and high-fives all of the above*
    Hello, 2021. Glad to see you. Hope you're bringing us goodness and light this year!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For real though! It never occurred to him that he was WRONG for CHEATING on his wife in the first place? Geez dude! BTW his wife needs to get tested ASAP. Then RUNNNNNNNNN.....

ETA: My post is in response to Vavoon: "his sense of entitlement is overwhelming."

(I thought I had clicked reply with quote )
    Last edited by MommieDearest; 09-15-2012 at 02:58 AM.
    ~Love the hair you have~

12. Thanks Karibana thanked for this post
    mikou is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there any proof, besides his word, that she actually said all that? I can just imagine someone making up the part about her joking to justify murding her in a fit of rage. Or maybe the woman making it up if she was angry at him. I actually know a woman who was married and had 3 kids with her husband. They broke up after she discovered he was unfaithtful. She says he posted on her Facebook wall that he was HIV+, then supposedly hacked her account to remove that statement. Since she wasn't sure if he was being truthful or just messing with her head, she ended up getting her and the 3 kids (oldest is 4 yrs; youngest is a baby) tested to be sure. They all came out negative, thank goodness, but it was very scary for a while.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast