bhop13 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The lecture was extra but I have no problem with the ticket. Maybe she was trying to find a suitable place but IIWII...her kid peed on a sidewalk. I wish I could write parents tickets for some of their shenanigans that are unsanitary and dangerous fo their kid.
    GOT PANK??
    Beauty is not defined by the masses, but by the opinion of the individual ~Rune Leknes
    http://public.fotki.com/bhop13/

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did the cop owe Robboy — who says she plans on fighting the fine — a bit of leniency here?
    No. Children are not dogs at hydrants. It's unfortunate a fine set the standards for decency. I don't know what's up with some parents. Would they allow their daughters to publicly urinate at lamp posts? These kids grow up thinking it's okay to publicly urinate as adults.

Once I encountered a mother urging her 12 yr. old son (est.) to urinate at the nearest tree. As I passed by, I just wanted to shout lazy because the mother had a vehicle with several fast food locations near by. The kid can't hold it and/or mom can't drive him to a bathroom? That's what it all boils down to IMO, parental laziness.

3. Thanks soapinphilly thanked for this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^I agree with the above, I've taken 10 kids to the movies with my daughter, including toddlers and disabled children and never had an accident, you potty before you leave the house, you "ask" once you arrive at your location and approximately hourly. What happens is people get absorbed in their own stuff. Yesterday a daycare provider stopped by my shop witha daycare kid in tow who'd just gotten out of school.

The provider was deep in conversation and I looked over her shoulder and saw the child make a deep audiable sigh...so I offered her the bathroom. That was MY responsibility since they were visitors to my home.
    Instigating and waiting for the REVOLUTION to begin!

bhop13 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been in the store or at work and heard kids say they have to go the bathroom over and over again. Sometimes they just want to get out of the cart but most of the time the parent's response is something like "ok, we can go in a few." They usually want to finish trying on clothes, looking at clothes, shopping, etc. I'd gladly hold the items while they run to the restroom if it'll prevent another child from peeing on the floor. (And yes another means that several have done it before...we have a sign on a door now because someone peed in a room last week.)
    GOT PANK??
    Beauty is not defined by the masses, but by the opinion of the individual ~Rune Leknes
    http://public.fotki.com/bhop13/

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ Now that's just TRIFLING! If your kid says he has to go to the bathroom, then by all means stop what you're doing and take him. Usually by the time a child says something he has already reached the limit on his ability to hold it much longer.
    ~Love the hair you have~

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could have sworn they made pull-ups just for these kinds of situations.

8. Thanks Karibana thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12