Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Food
Manufacturer: Fountain

This is your original Jamaican Black Castor Oil with all its healing and hair growth properties enhanced with other natural herbs and oils including Peppermint, Jojoba Oil, Eucalyptus and more; all very beneficial to your hair growth cycle. Infused with peppermint leaves, which is said to be the oldest medication in the world, this amazing liquid hair food blend brings you the perfect, pleasant JBCO experience. This unique combination gives a cooling effect to the scalp, binds the hair roots & increases blood circulation. The resulting stimulation of your hair follicles culminates in a renewed and reinvigorated hair growth cycle. Cool and refreshing peppermint acts as a regulator and is the reason why your scalp will be so vibrant! Fountain Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Food provides nourishment, eliminates dandruff, dry scalp, psoriasis and is antibacterial - No more receding temples (hair lines), ladies & some gentlemen, just thicker, stronger and longer hair.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Reviews
    Read 7 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 5 out of 5 rating for Fountain JBCO Hair Food

I have been using Fountain's Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Food every morning for 3 months now. I place a small amount on my fingertips and gently distribute it throughout my scalp. I also put a little on my ends. I will also repeat this at night if I have spent most of the day outside in the sun and my hair needs a little kick. You will notice the scent... it smells divine with Peppermint and Eucalypus.

When I started using the Hair Food, I have always fought with flaking scalp and the first thing I noticed was that the flakes disappeared. My hair feels softer all day now. As time went on I found that that detangling my hair has become much easier. I have fine strands and I do not get the dense tangles like I used to at the base of my hair especially when wearing pull-back and up styles a lot when my hair is damp. If I use it after twisting my hair for a twistout, I don’t no longer get the scalp itchies.

I cannot say that my hair is growing any faster but it is definitely retaining more length looks and feels healthier. It has better sheen, less tangling and fewer knots. I don’t have any noticeable buildup so that is a good thing too considering I use it daily. It has made a big difference in my hair.

This is now a staple for me and I recommend you give it a try if you experience dry scalp and hair.

2. Likes thicktresses liked this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could I use this on my three and four year-old daughters?