As I Am Conditioning CoWash
Manufacturer: As I Am Naturally

Priced: $8.00

Buy this product

You already know it and your hair can feel it! CoWashing is the way to cleanse your hair most of the time. This light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes residue including all of the things you've used to style and maintain your coils and curls. Now it's time for a sparkling new beginning.

This cowash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural ingredients that work to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.

Spreads easily throughout hair

Gently cleanses hair and scalp

Maintains moisture, adds more moisture and helps hair retain moisture until your next cleanse.

Makes detangling a breeze

Rinses easily from hair.

Helps promote a healthy environment for hair growth

Gentle enough for daily use. Safe for color-treated hair

Key Ingredients: Tangerine, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Saw Palmetto and Phytosterols

Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified) Extracts: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) and Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine)¹, Cetyl Alcohol², Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol², PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearlkonium chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil², Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil¹, Phytosterols¹, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract¹, Quaternium-18, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene, Methylisothiazolinone. Source: 1-Natural, 2-Coconut

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love this produt. I purchased it from Sally's for $1 off the advertised price; they have had this sale for a while now.
    I love the slip it has and how soft it makes my thick hair feel. With the co-wash I can finger detangle easily. The price can be a little less, I am always looking for savings. I don't know if I am just heavy handed or what, but I tend to go through it quicker then I would like. My biggest dislike would be the container design. The consistency of this product is like lotion and the container does not have a pump. Since this is something you would use when you are in the shower I feel the bottle should have a pump. On a scale of 1 to 5, I would rate this a 4.

2. Likes EgiptianGoddess liked this post
    Olahh is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I buy this product whenever it is on sale. My scalp loves this stuff, it gets clean and my hair is very easy to detangle.
    Mango Smoothie...try one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]