I'm hoping someone has a solution otherwise I may have to cut my 10 year old locs!

Okay...so I go to wash my hair. Same shampoo I've been using for months. Jamaican Mango & Lime Tingle shampoo. I start to notice a creamy, white gunk starting to form on my scalp while washing. WTH??? I look at my fingernails and see this stuff. It's a lot. It's like the water and shampoo activated something because this was not noticeable before the wash. I'm using the same products for maintenance in between washes. Taliah Waajid Protective Mist. Used the stuff for years. The more I try to wash it out the worse it gets and it's spreading down to my locs! Here's a pic:

Now the only thing that's changed is last time I used olive oil on my scalp and hair after my wash. I've used olive oil before...but this was a different kind I've used for the first time. It's one of the fancy, fresh made olive oils. Could it be that it built up on my scalp. Ugh. This is horrible. I may have to cut it if I can't get it out. There was no evidence of this stuff on my scalp before the wash.