Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dig Rae a lot just because she was the one folks thought wouldn't make it. I've got an affinity for the underdog.

So I'd love a stealth win from Rae. Tiana's next for me and Alfina is really too stiff when speaking, so I just don't think she'll get it. If she'd practice she could get better though.

We'll see who takes it.
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." - Chinese Proverb

"Fall seven times a day, stand up eight." - Japanese Proverb

“All truth is good, but not all truth is good to say.” - African Proverb

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yaaaay Tiana! They definitely picked the right one. I loved her from the start because she has that Audrey Hepburn thing going on. When Frederique said the same thing during her photo shoot I I knew then that she would win it.

I loved the way Alfina and Raye handled their loss. They will both go far in their modeling careers if they stick to it.

I hope there's a season 3.
    ~Love the hair you have~

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I too thought Tiana was the best of the 3 but because of that I thought they'd give it to Ray...mainly because both Tiana and Afiya would be fine on their own PLUS she was a young moldable newbie PLUS she had the most Frederic Fekkai REAL HAIR of the three.

I think Ray needs some more modeling lessons. I agree that Afiya will be fine if she doesn't open her mouth and since most models don't...she'll be fine.

Of the remaining contestants, I really liked Felisa but I agree that she was definitely girl-next-door type. I was hoping Sharon would make it because (duh) I'm a sucker for curly-headed girls and again, she had a really good head of hair to be the face of a hair brand.

The problem I have with this show is that it's really less about the models and more about the coaches. Some really good models got dumped because of coach strategy. I think when that happens the producers should at least help them get some kind of contract because it wasn't that they weren't talented, it was that this coach wanted to get back at that coach. I mean, do they get paid extra if their girl wins or something?
    Hello, 2021. Glad to see you. Hope you're bringing us goodness and light this year!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was definitely a Ray fan, but, in comparison to the other two, she didn't command things on the runway. That matters a lot because that sort of command translates to other things. I think all in the trio will be fine. Ray now has a head start and literally has a mentor now. I'd like to think that Lydia will help her even after the show is over. However, Tiana is a California girl and I'm always happy to see folks from Cali do well.
    Quote Originally Posted by LBellatrix View Post
    The problem I have with this show is that it's really less about the models and more about the coaches. Some really good models got dumped because of coach strategy. I think when that happens the producers should at least help them get some kind of contract because it wasn't that they weren't talented, it was that this coach wanted to get back at that coach. I mean, do they get paid extra if their girl wins or something?
    Yeah, I've seen both seasons and I get that they need the excitement of coach trying to play the game in their favor. I just think it really went far this time around and liked the first season more because there was less of that. What I don't want, however, is something like what ANTM did with the social voting. I REALLY don't care that much because until someone is a model public sentiment does not really matter. It's the people in the industry, so I like the idea of getting a peek at how decisions are made.
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." - Chinese Proverb

"Fall seven times a day, stand up eight." - Japanese Proverb

“All truth is good, but not all truth is good to say.” - African Proverb

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789