Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've kinda been lurking this thread for awhile and joined the challenge a few months ago, and I wanted to share good news with you all
    Last month my hair was about an inch from armpit length and when I checked a week ago, with a back piece, it had finally reached that length!! XD XD XD

I'm surprised it was possible to do that BEFORE my second year naptural

2. Likes KinkyChica liked this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I forgot I joined this challenge. SO the first set of braids I did looked horrific so I took them down and did braidouts for 4 days now I'm in mini braids for a while

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
    BC: 12.4.06

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I took down my braids today. I will wash and re-braid tonight, but for now I am loving this braid-out! I hope my parents let me leave the house like this, but most likely I will have to pull it back. =/

I have been giving myself the benefit of the doubt, but I think I can officially say that my hair is longer than it has ever been relaxed. Woo!
    I also think I am shoulder length, but I don't where that is measured from, so...

ETA: Yep. My dad used his favourite word, "unkempt". They will never be satisfied, but I still have a cute style going on.
    Last edited by KinkyChica; 08-01-2013 at 09:40 PM.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I'm pretty sure your braid out is amazing

here's a hair growth chart http://beautifulkinks.wordpress.com/...abbreviations/

6. Thanks KinkyChica thanked for this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mud wash sitting on my hair right now. Doing some housework and packing. Then it's wash and twist time.

I've got a total of 7 days in the field this month broken up over two exercises. I might get it braided at the shop.
    http://www.faniq.com/images/blog/Geo...on%20Dance.gif
    Why, yes! I am happy! How did you know?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, trueimage15. Do you use the nape hair for that, or hair around the ear or crown? Haha, I don't know the official rules for this.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey ladies, I haven't muster the time to put back in mini/box braids in my hair. It will be a week since I have had them out. Currently I am rocking a pin-up hair style. I have in 14-20 big twists braided at the root and twisted the rest down and pin curled it to my hair. It reminds me of the 1920's more. Anyhow I been wearing my hair like this since Wednesday and will remain until probably this weekend when I have 6 hours to completely dedicate to my hair. SO I am still in a protective style mode and it is awesome because I do not have to worry about my hair while working out or anything. I have been looking and thinking about my products.....I think once this shampoo is finished from shea moisture, I am just going to keep buying the purification masque as my bi weekly or monthly cleanser. I bought the anti-breakage mask to help with my hair. Although I have seen less breakage as I finger detangle more. I have tried oil rinsing last week and I immediately noticed the shine...also used the Care free curl gold instant curl activator...works well my hair has a new level of softness....hmmm what else. Oyin handmade I am going to finish using up that hair dew and juices and berries.....I am tweaking here and there trying different things in rotation for a solid regimen for products. I have found my cowashers( both are shea moisture the restorative and the coconut cowash), my leave in ( shea moisture curl milk and care free curl), my butter sealants( shea moisture curl enhancing smooth), oil ( coconut) I am thinking real hard about buying jojoba oil or Moku oil from Komaza since I know it is phenom!!! Deep Conditioner (Deep treatment mask and anti-breakage mask) Still have yet to find a hair butter or pomade for the winter for a sealant. I have this As I am double butter cream and cocoa sheen spray. The spray I am going to use for the rest of this hot summer since there is glycerin in it. The butter I am going to give to some one. JBCO I have...I am going to use this probably as a hot oil treatment down the line....yeah that is pretty much it.I am surprised to be APL without really having a some form of a regimen. I just get lucky I suppose ever I do not want to be lucky anymore I want to reach BSL

"Stop...think about...let it simmer.... The more you try to define, the more you realize that some things in this life of ours are indefinable....I am one of those people that one word can not describe me in my entirety. But if I would describe myself...it would be indefinable!"

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KinkyChica View Post
    Thanks, trueimage15. Do you use the nape hair for that, or hair around the ear or crown? Haha, I don't know the official rules for this.
    Lol! The nape area

11. Thanks KinkyChica thanked for this post
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910