Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like a niche market that needs to be filled.

2. Likes OHR liked this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meagan22 View Post
    I want something salty, breezy, slightly green, aquatic, with a little musk among the base notes.
    I'm getting closer to my goal. I ordered some perfume oil samples from saveonscents.com and I've very pleased with two of them: Hana Rain and Aloe Rain. Hana smells slightly darker and less sweet, so I'd probably wear it during the fall (it would blend well with a spicy scent like cardamom or cinnamon) but Aloe is almost perfect. All that's missing is the salty element. Does SOS sell a salt air/water oil? I should do a search...

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm about to run out of my Essie fast dry topcoat so I went to my discount store to see if they had and Sèche-Vite but nope. Instead they had Fast Forward by China Glaze. I only bought one bottle to test it out and it works just as well so I will go back and grab a couple more bottles.

Also I couldn't find my base coat so I dug out one from my stash that I hadn't used in a long minute: Sally Hansen's Damond Strength Instant Nail Hardener. And yep, it makes my nails super strong. So I will be going back to it as my base coat but I will start taking Biotin.

Next week, I'll be going away from home for five weeks and there will be no nail painting while I'm away. I think my nails will benefit from that rest.

Blog - Twitter - Ravelry - Pinterest
    To those of you who've been digging through Celebrerie archives and liking my posts, thank you

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EVERYONE keeps telling me that I have lost weight...but I can't see it!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KB View Post
    Looks like a niche market that needs to be filled.
    KB it's been a while since I've been on here, but gurl....you still lookin fabYOUluss!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I won't be taking the open toe sandal pledge this year because I won't be wearing any. To say that my toenails are a mess is an understatement so I've gone to see a dermatologist to have that liver killing drug to deal with it.

To those of you who've been digging through Celebrerie archives and liking my posts, thank you

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just spent a grip on some new products for my face. I hope they work! My skin isn't horrible but it's oily and that causes small breakouts. I also don't like the texture of my skin, so I'm hoping to even that out as well.

I was called fat face the other day I have put some weight on in my face, but it still bothers me when people make comments about it. I got a complex as a child from my Dad and random family members calling my face fat so it always stings me a little when someone says something about it. I would never make such comments about anybody b/c you never know how they might internalize it. Some black people piss me off with how un-aware and blunt they can be

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Veviticus View Post
    KB it's been a while since I've been on here, but gurl....you still lookin fabYOUluss!!!
    Thank you love! Miss you!! *muah*!

Quote Originally Posted by Beautifully Human View Post
    I was called fat face the other day I have put some weight on in my face, but it still bothers me when people make comments about it. I got a complex as a child from my Dad and random family members calling my face fat so it always stings me a little when someone says something about it. I would never make such comments about anybody b/c you never know how they might internalize it. Some black people piss me off with how un-aware and blunt they can be
    i'm so sorry that that happened and it triggered you *hugs*. i got triggered yesterday as well, so i know the feels

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karibana View Post
    I won't be taking the open toe sandal pledge this year because I won't be wearing any. To say that my toenails are a mess is an understatement so I've gone to see a dermatologist to have that liver killing drug to deal with it.
    I had the same problem several years ago, and when I took the first pill of that liver destroying drug, my throat immediately started to get sore. My doctor told me not to take any more, because whenever you take medication that makes your throat hurt, that the sign that it's damaging your liver. End the end, I had to have my two big toenails removed, and they grew back normal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ It will be my second time taking it and I didn't have a reaction to it. My toenails were this close to fully recovering when I was sent to a 6 week course that was physically brutal and my toenails were damaged. I was fine with covering it up with polish but then my last race did one of them in so back to the dermatologist I went. Lucky for me, ruckmarches are no longer our annual fitness test and I don't have anymore field courses so my cross my finger this time will be fixed for good.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast