0 Thread(s)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to try the Color Impact lashes by Ardell but they're hard to find.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Onnica View Post
    Hi All. I am still looking for a good yellow based concealer. Any one using a to die for concealer? Thx. Peace and Blessings.
    Onnica, did you ever find a concealer? I have yellow undertones and use True Match. I use their liquid makeup mixed with moisturizer as concealer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Onnica is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HI. @dayna I am still on the hunt. I tried two from Black opal that are really good concealers but not a very good match. I sent them to a friend and they were perfect for her. I'm going to order the Black Opal Hazelnut and that should be perfect for me. I would try the mix you suggested but I would waste a lot of product because I don't need to buy a bottle of foundation to use as a concealor cause I would end up throwing away a lot of the product. Also,I have challenged eye sight and the shade has to be right without mixing with anything. You know you're suppose to change out you foundation yearly. Ok, I don't but I would have that forever. I just want to cover the marks made on my nose from wearing my glasses. I love my Mac Matchmaster foundation and don't want to switch. I think it's the only reason I have a good match.((lol) Thanks for the help though. I have also started using home chemical peels. Not only do I feel better about the marks on my nose but my overall skin condition is improving as a result too.

Reviews
    Read 6 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spend money on concealer. You'll get a better match and you won't need as much because the formulations are better so it'll last longer. For everyday I like Bobbi Brown, MUFE & Nars. If you need heavy duty paramedical I have some brands I can recommend. :-)
    It's Cheap to be Pank. Come to the Pank Side.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Onnica View Post
    HI. @dayna I am still on the hunt. I tried two from Black opal that are really good concealers but not a very good match. I sent them to a friend and they were perfect for her. I'm going to order the Black Opal Hazelnut and that should be perfect for me. I would try the mix you suggested but I would waste a lot of product because I don't need to buy a bottle of foundation to use as a concealor cause I would end up throwing away a lot of the product. Also,I have challenged eye sight and the shade has to be right without mixing with anything. You know you're suppose to change out you foundation yearly. Ok, I don't but I would have that forever. I just want to cover the marks made on my nose from wearing my glasses. I love my Mac Matchmaster foundation and don't want to switch. I think it's the only reason I have a good match.((lol) Thanks for the help though. I have also started using home chemical peels. Not only do I feel better about the marks on my nose but my overall skin condition is improving as a result too.
    I hear you. I actually bought the makeup to use all over my face but then ended up just using it for eye discoloration, and yes that bottle has lasted me a hot minute, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Onnica is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi. Has anyone tried the Covergirl Flipstix lip duos? They are fantastic! They come in various shades that are highly pigmented. They are not sold as longwear but they last all day even after you remove it just a hint remains. That's not a bad thing. The product is inexpensive and you get a lot of bang for your buck. You may wear the two shades together for the ombre affect or each shade separate.Try these and let me know what you think? I have always had a difficult time with lipsticks and glosses not having enough staying power.The longwear products are a nice concept but too drying for me. Peace and Blessings.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't believe that I've been so distracted by life that I've completely forgotten about the existence of mattifying primers, especially considering how my face turns into an oil slick by lunchtime. And I actually had some by Sephora in my makeup basket! So I poured what was left into my homemade tinted moisturizer and it has cut down on the shine. My face still gets dewy by mid afternoon but it is a vast improvement to what I looked like before. I picked up a sample of Smashbox' version to try in my next mix to see if it's worth the expense.

Blog - Twitter - Ravelry - Pinterest
    To those of you who've been digging through Celebrerie archives and liking my posts, thank you

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i miss new york because a brazilian could run you anywhere between 15-35. in auckland, there seems to be no deals around here, and i've searched high and low! this country is lacking in a lot of the resources i took for granted in the states. everything in this city is overpriced (in my p.o.v)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast