Hello everyone!

I have started a campaign to be debt free (at least personal debt) by 2015 and decided to extended my campaign to others in their quest to be debt free.

As a result, I have started Operation Debt Free 2015! I have created a Facebook group for those who are interested.

This group will discuss money matters, how to save money, deals, and ways to eliminate debt, including student loans. In this economy, I think any help to maintain or restore decent credit and save money is victory in itself. Also, in this group, you can download files for your personal use to help guide you to becoming debt free and clean up your credit as well as a bills spreadsheet to help you track your monthly spending. These documents are free to use and are helpful in your journey.

The Facebook group is https://www.facebook.com/groups/debtfree2015/

If you are leery of having your real name put out there, that is fine. Some people have created a second account to get the information they need. I won't be offended if you do the same.

If you like the group, make sure you spread the word and encourage others to join.

Hope to see you there!!!!