Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Moon In Leo
    July 26, 2014

https://www.nappturality.com/forums/...als-2014/page2

“This is an excellent New Moon to initiate new ventures.You can expand your business. Your work may improve. Your creativity can grow…This is a marvelous energy to meet new people. A love relationship that begins at this time could be beneficial and uplifting. This is a lucky New Moon. This could be one of the best New Moons of the year…”

All of a sudden, a renewed interest in hand crafting hit me and I began making some very pretty neck purses last night! If this New Moon is exactly what they say it is supposed to be I'm thinking this should be a good year for me concerning my craft projects.

How is this New Moon In Leo affecting you? Please share!
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

July 26, New Moon

“This Leo New Moon reminds you that you are powerful creator. You are to work with your passion. Julia Cameron’s classic the Artist Way says, ‘You have an inner dream that can unfold, if you have the courage to admit what it is. What you really want to do. Is what you were meant to do? When you do what you are meant to do, money comes to you. Doors open for you. You feel useful. The work you do will feel like play for you.’

Now I am really feeling this; the strange thing is that I never would have thought my own creation is what I am supposed to be doing in life but it comes to me naturally and I LOVE IT! Hoping this New Moon will instill in me the passion and energy to stay on course because now I can see myself making a living off creating from my mind and hand.

I'm feeling really positive right now! I feel blessed and successful without the manifestation of "success" to be seen and touched, but that is what dreams are all about right?

I am praying others here feel this energy and began to glow within with new ideas of how to create their own whether it be business, self-employment, etc.. etc...THIS IS THE TIME TO CREATE.
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

July 26, 2014 New Moon In Leo

“When we love ourselves, and love what we’re doing, we make the whole world happier. The entire field is energized by the vitality of many individuals joyously being themselves. Though we’re often warned against thinking too much of ourselves, our hearts get stronger when we do.

I had to post this. Its ok to think of ourselves sometimes... nothing like loving what you do and having fun while doing it!
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please forgive me for not posting the last Moon cycle but you all are perfectly welcomed to post! Been ubber busy trying to get some products made for sell!
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full Moon in Aquarius
    August 10, 2014

http://astrology.about.com/od/themoo...lMoonAqGen.htm

This Moon is said to have been a powerful one. Anyone who had a profound experience, please share! Me myself felt as if I were about to burst open leading up to this Moon.
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Moon in Virgo
    August 25, 2014

http://www.opednews.com/articles/The...40822-762.html

Good read concerning the Goddesses of old and what they mean to us today and how we can use them to better understand our place in this feminine evolution we are experiencing!

Look at the older definition of the world "Virgo" according to this article: it originally symbolized a woman who belonged to herself and not a man and had nothing to do with whether a woman has engaged in sex or not. Interesting.

Anyway, study Virgo to come up with a ritual for tonight and tomorrow that best fits your needs at this time. Virgos color is brown...
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sigh. Once again I miss the announcement for our Moon services but keep in mind that ANYBODY can post for the Full and New Moons!
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full Moon in Pisces
    September 8, 2014

First I'd like to say that this is a healing Moon. Pisces represents deep healing among other things and with the Sun in close aspect to Chiron the wounded healer, deep and unconscious wounds within us comes into play.

Even though the Full Moon was yesterday we can still access its powers for tonight. We can still keep our Moon rituals for this Moon in place for the weeks to come.

Pisces is the sign that makes your wildest dreams and unimaginable goals and aspirations COME TRUE so on a Pisces Moon, always remember to concentrate on your highest dreams and desires: write down affirmations and repeat them through out the day constantly for 3 days. One day before, during and the day after the Full or New Moon. Any artists in the house can use this energy to excel in your creations and take your gift to another level!

Happy Full Moon!

Here is an article that could help you bring your understanding of this Moon cycle and what it means to YOU into focus.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/astrolo...tember-8-2014/
    AMERICAN GIRL!

9. Thanks Phunkiesmallz thanked for this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Moon In Libra
    September 23, 2014
    http://www.elsaelsa.com/astrology/20...2014-new-moon/

Happy New Moon! This Moon is about cooperation and relaxation; for most of us can attest to the fact that the last 6 months have been a bit of a challenge. Its a time to heal relationships and learn the ways of Venus to mend relations and work together solve problems.

Its also a time to focus on any creative projects or gifts/trades we have for the energy present at this time supports these endeavors.

Libras color is green (money!) so for ritual purposes for tonight and tomorrow, a green candle and meditating on love and relationships and/or finances should spice of the energy already in flow at this time!

again, HAPPY NEW MOON and be happy!
    AMERICAN GIRL!

11. Likes BasementBeat liked this post
    toriq is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^Yes indeed...Happy New Moon! Funny because I'm part of this group intensive focused on money, so what a great new moon to come enter the picture! So excited for it.....I love Het-Heru energy (:
    reflect...

13. Likes BasementBeat, Babylon liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast