Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full Moon in Aries
    October 8, 2014

http://darkstarastrology.com/lunar-e...-october-2014/

I have read a couple of articles and found this one to be a better explanation of what we are dealing with concerning cosmic energy and awareness at this time.

Seems as if this strong Eclipse and Full Moon has a bit to do with breaking the chains of that which binds us and holds us in bondage.....

Those things that are taboo to others but are felt within our own individual hearts are being encourage to free itself from secrecy and hiding and be known and embraced before the world. Maybe its time for us to accept what we really are, what we really want to do and who we really want to be...

There is also a grand trine in the fire signs. Fire signs are energetic and propel us forward and with Mars in the picture, we have that extra push or urge to help us do just that: With Pluto, Mar, Jupiter and Uranus involved in this Full Moon we may have to control our emotions or get out of the way of the others emotional outburst!

This is definitely a high energy time that is emotional, intense and freedom seeking in its nature. I'm thinking daily long walks are trips to the gym may help us re-channel this energy that will can become quite irritable and nerve wrecking. We need our space and our independence and we might be in the mood to fight for it!

With Mercury in retrograde it truly does seem like a great time to deal with past issues and get them resolved. A time to release and heal...

I suggest a white and yellow candle with meditation for ritual at this potentially turbulent times.

Also, any past issues are pains should be acknowledged and written down with the intention of healing and letting go.

Peace and HAPPY FULL MOON AND FULL LUNAR ECLIPSE!
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://firstcontactgroundcrewteam.co...2014-full-moon

This site may also add even more clarity and insight. Enjoy!
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Moon rituals 2014

Full Moon In Taurus
    November 6, 2014

http://cosmicpsychic.com/2014/11/03/...november-2014/

This is a long commentary on this Full Moon period but very interesting. We recently went through two Eclipses and a Mercury Retrograde and I don't remember a time that was soooo beneficial for me! I sincerely hope the same can be said for others for we all know that retrogrades and Eclipses are known to be ominous and irritating events...

Irritating people and circumstances were literally "cut off" from my life at work and at home! So this was a positive period for me. Please feel free to share your experiences during the past Eclipses and retrograde.

This Moon will find many searching for DEEP and sincere interactions with people; no shallowness will be accepted. Venus is in Scorpio at this time and intensity is in order so don't be surprised if your insignificant other or growing affection gets intense at this time!
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Moon In Sagittarius
    November 22, 2014

This New Moon I posted a video because it covers some very important issues that the energy of this New Moon will bring in. Homeboy is kind of loud and silly but he is revealing information that we can use to help us in our personal lives...

Enjoy!

Don't forget to write down your goals, needs, wants, hopes, wishes and aspirations for the New Moons! New Moons carries energy that allows wishes to come true. Also, light an orange candle and meditate on what you wrote down. Visualize it as you add emotions from your deep desires that this energy can use to manifest situations that will allow you to get what you want and need!

Peace, Love, HAPPINESS and Light!
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full Moon
    December 6, 2014

http://www.wisdom-of-astrology.com/a...ecember-6-2014

Isn't it interesting to learn that these hard aspects to Uranus is about destroying this present, unjust social system? Not that we won't feel the affects of this on a personal level but knowing what it is and were the energy is stemming from and why should help us better handle the situations. Just know that Uranus is rebellious, radical and can cause a bit of irritation....

Love this Full Moon.
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please forgive me for not doing the New Moon, Capricorn Winter Solstice post.

I was very involved in a fast and ritual that I have been doing since 2010.

Don't forget, anyone can post Full/New Moon commentaries! This is our board, not mine.

Anyway we have come to a very powerful time of year, The Winter Solstice that commenced just yesterday. Solstice means to "stand still" and the Sun will stay in one place from the 21st until the 25th of December at which time it will resurrect from its cosmic grave and once again ascend to its greatest height and glory at the Summer Solstice!

Yesterday is considered the 1st day of winter and was the shortest day time of the year.
    http://virgomagic.com/2014/12/winter-solstice-2014/

Enjoy!
    Peace, Love and LIGHT
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Just a few hours after the Sun enters Capricorn (3:03 pm PST), signifying the Solstice, the Sun and Moon unite at the Capricorn New Moon (5:36 pm). Don’t wait until January 1st to set your New Year’s intentions – better to tap into the combined power of the Solstice and the New Moon. Between 5:36 pm tonight and 7:17 pm Monday (Pacific time) will be the most potent period for working the magic."
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full Moon In Cancer
    January 4, 2015

http://darkstarastrology.com/full-moon-january/

Good news for those in business! Sorry for posting almost a whole week late

I promise to do better. I have to admit that I am not to familiar with Decans and Stars but this Full Moon article sheds a little light on both.

I hope this Full Moon will inspire all who are in business for themselves are thinking of going into business to go ahead and put their all into it and become extremely successful!

Peace.....
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have missed another Moon ritual. I must admit that right now, my heart and mind is not focused here because of other things that have taken root there....

So..... I have decided to hold off on the Moon rituals writings here until further notice. Just need to get my head together before I can truly put my heart into this once again.

Peace, Love and Light!

P.S. anyone is welcomed to continue the Moon rituals as their leisure!
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234