Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'ma need you to get back in your lane and stay there Miss Makeup Artist. If you didn’t order beverages for your guests, you CANNOT just take them from people who DID order them along with their booked conference room(s). I don’t give a damn if your guest is dehydrated to the point of near death; ORDER YOUR BEVERAGES FROM THE KITCHEN LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. It's really NOT that hard.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some shyte is brewing with the client. They've been meeting A LOT lately. Not just some low level executives either; the CEO and the people JUST below him (and no one under that). I know they're planning on moving, but the frequency is speaking volumes. My gut says its not gonna end well.

Oh boy...

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got my PTO balance today. They really expect us to use TEN DAYS A YEAR "wisely". TEN. DAYS. This is why I can't take advantage of learning and performance opportunities out of state. I literally DO NOT have enough days at any given point in the year to travel for performances and learning opportunities. Any additional days would have to be without pay, and do that too often and they'll want to fire you. Because god forbid you have a life outside a job that cares nothing about you. My health is starting decline too...

Ugh. Can't do it anymore. Gonna have to talk to my husband and father about this. I'm not happy, I'm stressed, exhausted, and this job is going to vanish anyway. The way they've been acting towards us and refusing to do anything about the way THEIR people treat/affect us is speaking volumes. Volumes that are being ignored by that lazy b**** who just sits on her behind and only acts when someone darker than a brown paper bag so much as breathes wrong.

I'm so done.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Random thoughts of Students and Workers...Living for semester breaks and annual l

I'm so over people not coming through with professional references. OVER IT. If you're as pleased with my work as you claim to be there shouldn't be any problem providing an accurate review of my services, especially if I've given you a whole month to get it together.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Random thoughts of Students and Workers...Living for semester breaks and annual l

Got moved from my overnight adult babysitter supervisor position to a front line receptionist position. 8:30am to 6pm, an hour extra overtime everyday (I think), 15 minute commute. The people are fairly nice. Probably because they actually have lives.

It’s work I’ve done before: scheduling, catering, meet/greet, invoices. Basically happened like this: “Hey, we have a client losing a receptionist to an internal position and I was asked to send my best person. Those other b***** ain’t loyal OR professional, but YOU ARE. Plus you need a day shift and a pay raise because you DESERVE it. How about it?”. I almost balked, but listened to my intuition and took it. It’s been a week. Still adjusting (I'd only been back from my Vegas trip A WEEK), but I’m less aggro, my husband is happier, eating better, and I can actually have some semblance of a night life. Now if they can sort out my Outlook account and get me a building pass (and a raise), that would be even better.

But I’m accepting it as it is, with room for growth/more. I'm grateful.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456