Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Welcome Newbies!

I love your hair! I'm obsessed with locs!! It is locked right? I'm leaning towards becoming the chick with glasses and locs. I just started my journey a week ago with short hair. Now I'm shopping for new glasses. #inspired

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello I just joined. I transitioned for 17 months and BC'd August 2, 2014. I'm loving my journey so far. I hope to pick up some tips and tricks. I look forward to being a member here.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi. I am not new to nappturality either. I knew about the board years ago and I joined last year.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, everyone. I'm not quite new either. Last time I was here, I had locs. I shaved it all off last Saturday. I wore my locs for about 10 years and wore my hair out prior to locing for about a year. I'm looking forward to growing out my hair and learning things I didn't know the first time around.
    MY JOURNAL
    PW = natural

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello to all of you. I am completely new to this forum or any forum at all. I dont usually do this type of thing but I am so fed up to where I am in tears about my hair. I am 20 years old and starting out on this venture to do my own hair. I have a multi textured head of hair so much so that I do not even know what different type of textures I have in my head. My hair is moisturized and my ends are not split and my hair continues to grow from an incident where I tried to get a relaxer at 16 and I had to cut my hair off. However I cannot seem to do anything to my hair except put it in a bun or get a weave installed. I have tried wearing the fro but the front of my hair is completely straight and I assure you it isnt heat damage and it isnt the relaxer seeing as it has already been all cut out. My hair gets a tangled, matted mess and that is a no go. I have tried the wash an go but my hair is such a mess it doesnt even seem like I have a curl pattern, its just a big poofy glob of thick hair sitting on top of my head. I have tried the perm rod sets and left them in for more then a day but the curls never take in the middle or back of my head so it just goes into a bun. I have tried the twist outs that doesnt take either ever. I haven't put heat in my hair in two years, because I keep hearing if you use heat your not natural. I have even tried that brazilian keratin treatment when I was 18 and that didn't end up well so another big chop followed that. I am reduced to tears every single morning when I look in the mirror and see my hair. So much though that I feel ugly without my weave, or long braids. I watch endless amount of videos on youtube and none of these women have hair like mine. I try to use their tips but they never work. Even when I look up girls with 4c hair it still doesn't work because I have more then one texture in my head. I am just so confused and hurting. I need help so bad.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm new!!!! Thanks for welcoming me!!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello every one! im so glad to be newly part of the community! Im natural hair since the beginning but as i've always been wearing braids, now i want to really care about my hair an learn some tips to slay my hair!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks! I'm new here and prepping to start a product review journey that will highlight 4c products.
    https://www.type4fro.com/

Reviews
    Read 7 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leecee View Post
    Hi, everyone. I'm not quite new either. Last time I was here, I had locs. I shaved it all off last Saturday. I wore my locs for about 10 years and wore my hair out prior to locing for about a year. I'm looking forward to growing out my hair and learning things I didn't know the first time around.
    Hey Leecee, welcome back to your new journey!! I shaved mine off also a few years ago. Every time the journey is different because your hair is different. Have fun with it!
    ~Dee~
    "The truth is, your natural hair, in all its texture, is the hair that is ideal for YOU.."
    ~Dee~

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone! Thank you for the warm welcome! May I know how do I change my display photo? Can't find the option for it. Thank you

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast