Reviews
    Read 7 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default NFL Any followers with me?

Any NFL fans up and about? Mid season thoughts and comments!

And yes I'm a PATS fan so don't hate. LOL! I recognize all the brothers who play football and wear locs hanging out the back of the helmet.
    "The truth is, your natural hair, in all its texture, is the hair that is ideal for YOU.."
    ~Dee~

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: NFL Any followers with me?

The Cleveland Browns are looking like real playoff contenders. I hope they make it. *waves at OHR*

No matter how the season ends up for the Falcons, I doubt if Mike Smith has a job next season after the loss to the Browns this past Sunday. He made some seriously questionable decisions. Plus this is the second year in a row Atlanta has stunk up the joint. The only saving grace is that the rest of the teams in our division stink equally, and we are actually tied for first place with New Orleans at 4 -7.
    ~Love the hair you have~

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No the equipment manager did not take upon himself to deflate the balls. I am so sick of the patriots getting away with stuff. This time the coach/qb/owner should be fined and suspended from the game. The integrity of the game is at stake. I hate to see them in the superbowl. Maybe I will boycott the game this year.

4. Likes MommieDearest liked this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^
    YAAAASSSS!!!

Except I will watch the game. Originally I had not planned on it, because I don't like the Patriots (never have...) and I'm indifferent to the Seahawks. But, after deflate-gate, I'm going to watch so I can actively root against New England. My extreme dislike for them has increased 100 fold. And I used to not really dislike Tom Brady- he just happened to play for a team I couldn't stand. But now the gloves are off. That fool stood up there and LIED THROUGH HIS TEETH. He must think everybody is stupid. He knew his balls were soft (no pun intended- *snickers*). He throws footballs for a living and handles them constantly. He knew the difference. I bet they were doing that shyt all season and just now got caught. Same thing with "spy-gate." I can't stand BeliCHEAT or the Patriots. I hope Russell an'nem beat the daylights out of those clowns.

And, if Roger Godell doesn't go hard on BeliCHEAT and the Patriots organization, then we all KNOW it's because he's either a punk or in somebody's pocket. There needs to be HEAVY fines, loss of draft pickS, and lengthy suspensions of BeliCHEAT and Brady.
    ~Love the hair you have~

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come on Seattle. You've found your rhythm, keep it going.
    ~Love the hair you have~

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~Love the hair you have~

8. Thanks underthehood thanked for this post
    Likes underthehood liked this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't stand BeliCHEAT or the Patriots. I hope Russell an'nem beat the daylights out of those clowns.

And, if Roger Godell doesn't go hard on BeliCHEAT and the Patriots organization, then we all KNOW it's because he's either a punk or in somebody's pocket. There needs to be HEAVY fines, loss of draft pickS, and lengthy suspensions of BeliCHEAT and Brady.
    That's so funny Mommie, cause that's exactly what I call Belichick! Yep, they have somebody high up protecting them from anything beyond a slap on the hand for all they CHEATING ways! I cackled so hard when the Giants beat them in 2008, breaking their undefeated record that season, I even ran out in the street like a crazy person....greatest upset IMO in NFL history! So glad the Broncos kept them out of Superbowl contention this year, can't wait to see Sunday's game should be one of the great ones!
    "The soul takes flight to the world that is invisible, but there arriving she is sure of bliss and forever dwells in paradise." - Plato

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ Yes, the super bowl this year was already a win for me when the Patriots were stopped from going. I'm glad Denver won the super bowl. I was pulling for them because I wanted Peyton to get one more ring and "ride off into the sunset," ending his career on a high note. The Broncos proved that defense is what wins games. Cam and the Panthers will be back, and after this hard lesson they should be prepared to win it next time.
    ~Love the hair you have~

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did you see they booed Brady when they were doing the previous MVP acknowledgements?? And yeah I'm sure the Panthers will regroup and make it happen and snag that ring a few times before Cam retires, I kinda knew this would be the outcome and now he's getting all this flack for being so somber and walking out of the press conference, he's young, this stung big time for him, he'll get over it, cut him some slack, sheesh!
    "The soul takes flight to the world that is invisible, but there arriving she is sure of bliss and forever dwells in paradise." - Plato

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh dang, I missed the boos for Brady! Must have been getting snacks at the time.

I was actually shocked that all of the MVPs for 50 YEARS were still alive except for one. I honestly thought Bart Starr died a while ago. I'm happy that most of them were able to make it out. It was a great moment in NFL/Superbowl history.

Re Cam's press conference. *sigh* I get it that he's young and it sucks to lose the biggest game of your life on worldwide television. But I have to agree with Dion Sanders on this. As the MVP, and the face of the NFL, "you can't do that." He acted like a big spoiled brat baby. Even my 10 year old son was like, "Mommie, Cam wasn't using good sportsmanship." The thing that made it so bad is that he has no problem talking ish and showing out when he's winning, so him acting like a 2 year old after the loss made him look like a little bish. And I LIKE Cam. He needs to learn to be gracious in victory and defeat. He is a PROFESSIONAL athlete, he needs to be professional. That's why he makes the big bucks.

Cam can choose to not let this one press conference define him, and learn from it, put on his big boy underpants, suck it up, gain maturity and act like the MAN that he is. Or, he can choose to NOT grow and continue acting like a big azz baby. I pray it's the former, because as I said I like Cam. But if he chooses the latter, then it's all on him and he must deal with the consequences that will come with it.
    ~Love the hair you have~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast