Likes Likes:  1
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Nine years and THIS happens.....

Hey yall!! Need some help. Ive noticed that my hair has not been quite the same since I got pretty much a bald fade last year (February 2014). The top portion (not crown area) feels a little straighter and somewhat like straw!! �� But the bright side is Im not goong bald �� When I first went natural in 2006 my hair was super thick than what it is now. I read that products loaded with protein is not got for us 4a-4c girls. I try to wash and condition (30-45 minutes or an hour) weekly, keep my scalp oiled with my concoction (Jamaican Black castor oil, almond oil, peppermint oil, lemon grass oil, lavender oil and myrrh oil), followed by As I Am leave in conditioner. No, I am not on any medication, my diet is pretty much the same (a mix of good and bad lol)and I don't have Alopecia or traction alopecia. Im going to try and go back to Organic root stimulator and Doo Grow products to see if that will thicken my hair back up. That seemed to work wonders when I first went natural. Please help me out, thanks in advance! ����
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not Dismayed, for I am your God. I will Strengthen you , Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10http://public.fotki.com/NappyWannaBe1/my-locks/ password is nappy

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Nine years and THIS happens.....

My first advice now is always to see a dermatologist. More specifically a dermatologist that specializes in African American hair. Its been my experience that they know best...

3. Likes Miss T liked this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Nine years and THIS happens.....

Have you tried scalp massage? It's good for boosting circulation. Also, rosemary oil is great and is proven to be just as effective as minoxidil.