Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Food + Emotions

For those for whom food = fuel and not disproportionately attached to your emotions (like me) HOW did you do it?
    "The soul takes flight to the world that is invisible, but there arriving she is sure of bliss and forever dwells in paradise." - Plato

2. Likes Miss T liked this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Food + Emotions

Eat to live, not live to eat.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm learning that Fuzzi, slowly but surely I'm sure it's all about making the RIGHT nutritious choices more often than not....
    "The soul takes flight to the world that is invisible, but there arriving she is sure of bliss and forever dwells in paradise." - Plato

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think when we're more informed about food... how it's produced/ made ... we make sound decisions. My decisions are based upon how my body reacts to food. If emotions cause one to eat more, then one must analyze the root of the emotion and resolve. My appetite decreases when I dwell in emotions. My issue is impulse and social eating. I tend to eat less healthy and more around others. Otherwise it's every 3 hours - eating enough to take care of the hunger.

RE: Right choices: only stock the right choices in your pantry. Foods that agree with your body. Read those labels. Words that you can't pronounce, leave in the store. Shop with your mind, not your heart.

Short story, I'm watching the tele while eating pasta with fresh parmesan. In a flash the news mentioned wood pulp in the cheese. So I'm chewing and sick. I love Subway sandwiches.... healthy fast food alternative... until the chemicals that make yoga mats and tires were ingredients in the bread. Tofu/soy ... that's in everything, do we know what it is and is it's good for you? Let's not forget additives in food to make you eat more. The next thing you know you're questioning yourself. We must think with our minds, listen to our body and eat to live because these business folks are counting on you failing. It's profitable. I still have a long ways to go, but in the interim my body informs me to reject certain foods. I make sound choices because I'm limited in choice.