Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi there!

Hi there,

Seems like a desert on this side of the forum but i thought i'd pop in and say "hi" regardless .

So, I've been natural since '05 but rocked a low cut on-and-off for 12 years. I've been a member of this forum several times

I'm a christian, and recently discerned not only to start growing my hair out but also to taper it.

This is the first time EVER that i'm growing my hair out to the length it is now which, TBH, is still in it's TWA stage but not quite long enough to do braids. It's at the awkward stage whereby i don't exactly know what to do with it.

Anyway, I'm mainly here to find out out to grow strong, natural, healthy hair. So much info on the forum, can't wait to get stuck in!

2. Likes LBellatrix liked this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Hi there!

Quote Originally Posted by BeautifullyAfrican View Post
    Hi there,

Seems like a desert on this side of the forum but i thought i'd pop in and say "hi" regardless .

So, I've been natural since '05 but rocked a low cut on-and-off for 12 years. I've been a member of this forum several times

I'm a christian, and recently discerned not only to start growing my hair out but also to taper it.

This is the first time EVER that i'm growing my hair out to the length it is now which, TBH, is still in it's TWA stage but not quite long enough to do braids. It's at the awkward stage whereby i don't exactly know what to do with it.

Anyway, I'm mainly here to find out out to grow strong, natural, healthy hair. So much info on the forum, can't wait to get stuck in!
    Hi back to you. ITA that it´s very silent here. Np has so much info. You just need to be patient in browsing for the info.
    Uzuri - May 2006 NoTM
    Joined NP on 2003
    last chemical fire cream-April -May 2002, Cut off all relaxed hair-Nov 2nd 2003
    Loc´d Dec 11, 2011, redid some on Jan 1st, 2012