Hello everybody!

Man it's been ages since I posted on here. I have popped in a couple of times per year over the years... Good to see that this board is still going

As per - I need some advice and this is the best place to get it!

My life are now 9 years old (!!!) And tailbone length. I've been thinking about cutting them off for a few years but (1) I need to lose weight first. I'm too self conscious to show this face in its current state without some framing and (2) at my young 20 years of age I retorted to my dad that I would keep them for 10 years in defiance and I can't lose face

I'm looking for a barber in London who can give me one of these AMAZING low cuts I drool over on Instagram but am having no luck In addition, I'm really worried about developing hyper keloidalis nuchae (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acne_keloidalis_nuchae). My cousin suffers from it very badly - he has massive keloids all over his head. Today I've discovered that my brother is developing it too, although a relatively mild case. In an attempt to try and prevent this, I'm looking into learning how to cut my own hair. I remember iluvkanye (?) had a video on her YouTube which I've found but was wondering if anyone else had some tutorials/tips/guidance/advice on how to do this, what tools I should get etc.

TIA!

(Btw on my phone so if links/emojis don't work, my bad)