So I'm abit depressed, I've been looking for a a natural hair forum to post this on cause i need help.
I am a little over 4 years natural, my hair length is a mystery and if i were to guess, the longest parts is somewhere around armpit length, 4C high density, low por, and medium thickness.
I recently ran into moister overload, and gave myself a protein treatment, problem is the protein treatment i made was too strong and i got protein overload. However by the 3rd day, i was told to try a bentonite clay mask to fix the problem, in which i did and my hair was saved, soft, and a tangled free mess. So it seemed.
I noticed my scalp was oddly itchy, but i figured it was do to excess oil on my scalp because that's what happens when i put too much oil in my scalp. My scalp is naturally oily, and i saw excess oil there so i figured that was what it was, and dabbed some of the oil out.
Fast forward to this week, I was doing my weekly deep conditioning, Someone told me that i should try pure aloe vera gel, and leave it in my hair and rinse it out after 15 minutes as it helped her hair. I Applied the gel thoroughly with some water on my hair and scalp, i saw a some hair's on my hands and a Some in the sink, but nothing alarming or more than usual. I then put on a cap and left it on for 15 minutes, my scalp was abit more itchy and tingly with a little stinging, but i didn't think much of it. I then did my normal deep condition with Aussie moist with some honey and olive oil in it as honey makes my hair extra juicy, soft and moisturized when i use it correctly, and if i abuse it, i end up with moisture overload or a sticky mess.

Well this time i used a different brand of honey, still raw and organic, but it was darker, i heard darker honey was more potent and beneficial, so i thought it would work well. I Also used much less honey than i normally do, like about a teaspoon to a teaspoon and a half. Were as before i used about 2-3 tablespoons. I worked it through out my hair and left it on around my normal time, abit shorter , almost about 2 hours. I felt that same dull itchy, tingly, slightly stinging feeling on my scalp and started getting concerned that my hair might fall out for some reason, and i didn't want moisture overload again. I knew when i add honey to my conditioner, the amount of time i can deep condition drops. so after two hours i rinsed my hair out, with no hair in my hands or sink. But to my HORROR i saw a Random bald spot spawn on the side of my head that was not there, i was like "WTF??!" i quickly put on my glassed and looked in the mirror in horror. I have no idea were tf it came from or why! , i quickly tried to wash the rest the conditioner out an went through my hair panicking, expecting hair to just be detaching from my scalp and falling in clumps, but low and behold, no hair (my hair was in twists so i was unraveling them and retwisting them) I didn't have so much as a tiny bit of ball hair come out. "WHERE TF MY HAIR GO??!".
My hair seemed fine, no signs of moisture overload, soft,tangled free and none in my hands. IT JUST VANISHED FROM MY SCALP.
Later i found another one on the other side of my head, two more to be exact and i am DEFEATED. I don't know what happened, or what's causing this and i'm afraid it will spread and all my hair will just fall out. My scalp still has a weird sensation a.k.a a scratchy and slight stinging sensation. But there is no redness in my scalp at all, not even in the bald spots. Im so scared and shook. Because i just completely filled in my entire head of bald spots that i had from perm damage YEARS back and now i got BRAND NEW bald spots right after i just filled the last ones in COMPLETELY!. IT's NOT fair!

My question is, does anyone know what i could have done wrong??! Was it the protein overload i had last week? and if so why why didn't i have the bald spot until today?, I see my hair all over every single day, there's no WAY i could miss it. IT couldn't have been the bentonite clay because i've used it before with no ill results. The only thing i can think of i did differently, is the Aloe gel, and using different honey. But i don't know which one! and i'm to afraid of losing more hair to try and see what did it.

It's really discouraging, because i take pride in having high density 4C hair, something i hated for the longest, hair so thick you can't find my scalp, seeing my hair all of sudden look scalpy with bald spots HURTS. My spots also don't look like a perfect circle like Alopecia , it's just kinda random and irregular, around my edges and towards the front and top and sides. The first one i saw goes in almost a straight/ diagonal almost zigzag like line. the fear of being set back in my growth for the gazillionth time just upsets me so much. Any advice and opinions would be appreciated.

Added info. I do not do the most with my hair and only been protective styling in for the last few years shampooing it, twisting it, moisturizing it, and leaving it alone under wraps and bonnets. . My hair seems healthy right now besides the damaged parts. IF i unravel my twists it's super defined, shiny, and juicy. I babied it for a reason. To slow down my breakage and to get growth, and so far it has proven to work. I feel like my hair just disrespected me..

Right now im looking to get some bitoin as its worked on my hair before, but things like castor oil and wild growth did nothing for my hair growth.. But i'm completely open to any other suggestions. thanks.