Quote Originally Posted by deecoily View Post
Hmmmm, It's really strange the way you are not seeing hair come out and the spots are just appearing like that. I think that if it continues you may need to go see a dermatologist - trichologist who can maybe shed some light. It may even be hormonal. The stinging though - that says allergy to me. That's a reaction usually from something external coming into contact with your scalp. You don't want this to spread or continue without treatment.
I really hope it doesn't continue, as i can't afford a doctors visit since i have no health insurance :/ . Hormones is definitely a possibility too, i've considered that as well. One weird thing i had happen was when i had my last period in September, I had my normal symptoms and one of them was breaking out in pimples. When my period was over, my pimples strangely didn't go away and are still popping up regularly heading into October. I feel like a damn teenager all over again. One of the pimples even showed up in one of my balds spots, which i find abit suspicious.