Likes Likes:  1
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Message from an Indian guy - black women look much more beautiful with natural hair.

Ladies,

I'm an Indian guy and I just want to let you know that black women look so much more beautiful with their natural hair. I am turned off big time by ladies who straighten their hair and/or add weaves to their hair as well as fake eyelashes. They look too artificial and more like extras from a science fiction movie.

I hope this natural hair trend picks up and more and more black women go natural with their hair - it's not only their birthright but it also enhances their beauty in ways I am cannot describe - it just looks right, you know? This is probably due to millions of years of evolution that matches face structure and features to the hair type to maximize beauty. Straightened hair somehow just reduces the beauty level from my perspective. Maybe there are specific face types for which straightened hair may enhance the beauty but for the most part, natural hair is the optimal feature.

I would say that the black woman with the most majestic natural hair I've seen is Rutina Wesley from the TV show "Queen Sugar". I'm amazed at the level of creativity and diversity one can have with natural nappy hair that is simply not possible with natural straight hair. I hope more black women follow the example of Ms. Wesley and carry such majestic masterpieces on their head with pride.

2. Likes KnottyAuthor liked this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Message from an Indian guy - black women look much more beautiful with natural ha

I agree black women should stay with their natural hair color.