Hello everyone! Iris here. I lice natural hair, as well as permed hair. Can’t we as women live both? I grew up in a household where all members of my family’s hair was celebrated. Could, kinky curly, 4C, you name it! Now, I appreciate all hair types. Last year I finished cosmetology school and oh man, they tricked me!

They didn’t teach anything but basics. Braids? You can forget that!
I HAD TO TEACH A CLASD ON BRAIDS! They should have paid me smh.

Well all that is past and I am feeeling energized to continue doing Brazilian knots and braids, and do I have a special for you!

First of all, I would like you to know that after I posted my youtube vide on Remy hair for a sewin that lasted a long time, I can honestly say that I didn’t have any time for myself and that’s how I started to find ways to make my Sewins stretch and last longer.

My hair texture is 4b/4C when I leave it too long I’m a weave and wash it. No amount of conditioner will loosen the coils!

I noticed that trying to flat iron my 4b/4C could resulted in breakage- Int hair couldn’t absorb much moisturizer unless I twisted it or braided it into big sections overnight. Heat from my body sleeping did wonders, so that’s when I realized that if I could find 5hours during the day, I could get the same effect.

But who has 5 hours during the day when we have bills to pay, right?

Well, I am currently located in south Jersey in Lindenwold and I miss central New Jersey. My friend recently passed away and I feel
So vulnerable, but he would have wanted me to push on and live my life to the fullest.

Well, just saying hey, and if you need your hair done I would be honored.

Please check out my instagram: cosmetologyboss. Let’s link up!