Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this community. I've been natural for over 10 years. However, I had Sisterlocks for almost two years. I've now been self- maintaining since COVID-19. I'm looking forward to my new journey and learning as much about natural hair as possible. Thank you for having me.

2. Likes Intellexual, deecoily liked this post
    Reviews
    Read 7 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Mzteach910 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this community. I've been natural for over 10 years. However, I had Sisterlocks for almost two years. I've now been self- maintaining since COVID-19. I'm looking forward to my new journey and learning as much about natural hair as possible. Thank you for having me.
    Welcome! How have you been maintaining your locs? How has that experience been for you?
    "The truth is, your natural hair, in all its texture, is the hair that is ideal for YOU.."
    ~Dee~

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Hello

Thank you!! The loctician that established my locs were maintaining them. However during COVID-19, I started retightening on my own. I was able to take a virtual interlocking course because I was overdue for a retightening. The loctician/instructor was patient and wonderful!

I am so happy that I took the course because when my original loctician reopened, she announced on social media that if she hadn't contacted you, you will need to find a loctician. So, things are going great! I continue to do lots of research, purchased "The Knotty Truth" book and now feel more connected to my locs. All is well! Thank you!