Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default just wana feel good

I have tried everything to help my edges grow and the perimeter around my head and nothing works. I am almost completely bald around there. Should I accept the fact that it isn't going to grow back ever, if so how do I do that with so much hype over edge growth along with clowning of the edge less? I don't feel confident and it really affects my self-esteem and my self-worth is diminishing.. Please helpEnable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
    or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldEditEdit in GingerEdit in GingerĂ—

Reviews
    Read 7 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: just wana feel good

Quote Originally Posted by ztyu123 View Post
    I have tried everything to help my edges grow and the perimeter around my head and nothing works. I am almost completely bald around there. Should I accept the fact that it isn't going to grow back ever, if so how do I do that with so much hype over edge growth along with clowning of the edge less? I don't feel confident and it really affects my self-esteem and my self-worth is diminishing.. Please help. GingerĂ—
    Hi there @ztyu123

So sorry to hear about your hair woes. So much of our self-image is tied up in our hair that we think we are losing it, it can be devastating.

Hair loss is referred to as "alopecia" and depending on your situation, it may be reversible. How did you lose your hair? Was it due to relaxer chemicals? Braids too tight? Is it hormonal or a medical condition? Once you determine why you are experiencing hair loss, then we can start to work on ways to restore your hair. Let me know more about your situation and I will see if I can help you out.

Understand that if your hair loss is permanent, that it is not the end of the world for you and we can work on your self-image from the inside. You can continue to be a beautiful person no matter if you have a full head of hair or not.

~Dee~
    "The truth is, your natural hair, in all its texture, is the hair that is ideal for YOU.."
    ~Dee~