User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    PassionsWork Guest

Originally posted by wildkiki@Sep 9 2004, 06:59 AM
    Hey all,

Day 6, doin fine so faf
    Great!!! Keep up the good work! How are you feeling??

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by wildkiki@Sep 8 2004, 08:17 PM
    godchaser7,

It translucentish, like at first it looks like normal . . . uh you know, stool, kinda runny. Then it gets clear throughout the day, like I hear it coming out like it was pee, and I look in there, and u would never know I went no. 2.

This should be renamed the "What does your, uh you know, look like?"
    Okay, I understand now. This is exactly what it was like for me. And from what I hear on the MC board, this is normal.

On the other thread a poster warned that if you feel like you have just a little gas, don't let it out...go to the bathroom because your stool is so liquid that you may have an accident.

Passions, I didn't start loosing weight until the last day of my fast (Day 6). Over the next few days of breaking the fast on OJ, I lost like 15 lbs.

That is definitely something because when I "normal" fast, I don't really lose any weight and if I do I gain it right back. This 15 lbs has stayed gone.

The salt isn't supposed to stay in your system, it's supposed to get flushed out. You can always forego the SWF and take the herbal tea in the morning. Your tummy isn't grumbling at all? Are you drinking enough water?

Ladies, be sure to exercise to keep your metabolism up. Don't overdo it though.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok i've been wanting to do the mc for some time.. i've felt so listless , no energy.. eating like a pig starting to have elimination issues but when i started yesterday i couldn't get the first glass down...the 'lemonade' tastes sooo nasty to me...i can't drink that stuff,, i'm so mad i spent 15 bucks on the syrup..i think i'll try the oxypowder pills..how did you guys manage to down this stuff?
    Happy Medium

wildkiki is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I lost weight at first but it doesn't feel like I am now. I dunno hopefully I'll lose a little more. I went to the gym to move things along but it seems like I gained a pound and a half after that, but maybe that it's the lemonade. I mean I want to lose weight but I want to be healthy too. I figure it will guide me to a better eating habit, and I'll lose weight then.

My mom's on the diet and she claims people tell her she looks like she deflating, but she hasn't checked the scale.

hope all goes well for everyone on the diet.

PassionsWork Guest

[quote]Originally posted by godchaser7@Sep 9 2004, 09:09 AM
    [b] First, I would like to say thanks for all of your help and your patience with my million and a half questions! lol

A little while after I took the SWF today, my tummy was rumbling something aweful and I had 3 BMs over the course of an hour!! I'm feeling very reassured that I'm measuring everything out correctly and taking the SWF correctly. Whew, I feel good. I think I'm drinking enough water. I'm drinking half my body weight in ounces :huh THAT'S A LOT OF WATER :lol Anywho, I think I'm going to keep doing the SWF, as this is more effective than the herbal tea in the mornings.

You lost 15lbs after breaking the fast?? Wow. Now I really feel inspired to keep going. I was planning on going to the gym tonight because I felt so good during the day today but I have homework :smug . But the gym is open 24hrs so maybe I'll get a lil' exercise in.

Thanks again! :heart

PassionsWork Guest

@ wildkiki:

It translucentish, like at first it looks like normal . . . uh you know, stool, kinda runny. Then it gets clear throughout the day, like I hear it coming out like it was pee, and I look in there, and u would never know I went no. 2.

This should be renamed the "What does your, uh you know, look like?"

That's exactly how my BMs were today. I was perplexed to say the least...lol

Have any of you ladies ever gone on a liver or kidney cleanse? If so, what did you use? I know the internal benefits of it but did you notice any physical changes?

wildkiki is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok two things people.

I have developed a facial rash (like bumps all over my face), and I've gained 2.5 pounds. I'm not cheating at all, what is happening. Why have I put on weight? My friend told me it was probably water weight, but why would I be holding that on.

And my dad cooked, it smells so good, damn it.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3.49 Organic maple Syrup at Trader Joes

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Pyrodjm@Sep 7 2004, 03:22 PM
    Hi I want to start the fast tomorrow. Does anyone have the quantities to make the lemonade by the quart or the gallon?
    For a gallon I measure out approximately 13 ozs. (with a measuring cup) of maple syrup and 13 ozs. of lemon juice. I add the cayenne pepper for my taste. I use a partially empty gallon jug of water (the kind with the screw on cap, like Deer Park) and then add water to fill it up after I've added the other ingredients. HTH
    Fotki
    Other Hair Albums
    "Never make someone your priority when they only make you their option."

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by PassionsWork@Sep 7 2004, 01:23 PM
    *edited* to add: Does anyone use Organic Lemon Juice?? If so, what is the brand and can I buy it online?? I'm on my first day and I'm already not looking forward to squeezing lemons tonight for tomorrow. :blah :blah I know..I know ...I'm trying to suck it up.
    I use the Santa Cruz 100% Organic Lemon Juice which is NOT from concentrate. It is a lot easier than squeezing lemons. I get it from Whole Foods in my area for about $3.99 a bottle. You might want to check at your local health food store. You can also order it online. Here's one site: Santa Cruz Lemon Juice or do a Google search to find other online retailers. HTH
    Fotki
    Other Hair Albums
    "Never make someone your priority when they only make you their option."

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast