Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bonjour napptural sistas-

my hair is in desperate need for a trim (pruning), but i don't know of any salons in toronto that i can trust my natural hair with. i'm through with experiementing.

any referrals?

thanx so much for your help!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess you can try going to the Natural salons forum or try trimming yourself. If you think you can handle your own trims just do a quick search or browse through some pages, you're bound to find a thread on how to trim.

For me, I trim my own hair. I just put my hair in two strand twists and snip the ends.

Good luck. I'm sure there has to be a salon in Toronto. If you see a naptural on the street, just ask her or him.

Check out this thread: Toronto Salons
    My album

password: gemela

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was in TO visiting family last month and I had the exact same problem. I heard Strictly Roots was good and I made an appointment, but then they stood me up so I couldn't go. couldn't reschedule cause I had to take a train out the next day. But I still recommend you give them a try cause I've heard they're good and I think the whole standing me up thing was just a misunderstanding. I, on the other had, just ended up trimming my own hair.
    Check out my blog sometime! :)
    http://evelyn-sisterlocks.blogspot.com/

I love being a lawyer and I LOVE being a follower of Christ. Seek justice, encourage the oppressed. Defend the cause of the fatherless, plead the case of the widow. Isaiah 1:17