Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

If anyone is looking for a fabulous natural hair salon in the Raleigh/Clayton/Smithfield area, check out Sophia Sunflower Salon! It is a great place to get your hair done and she has products you can buy (www.myhoneychild.com). I guarantee you will leave happy. :rainfro

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow! I have been looking. I will definately check her out!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, this Sophia Sunflower Salon is great. I have been going to her for about 9 months now. The product line is awesome.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, now that's what I'm talking about. I'm going to check this out. Also, one day while I was at work ( in a resturant in Raliegh), this lady came up to me, who had natural hair, and gave me her card. She owns a nails and naturals salon. Her name is Nicole Black and her number is 919-225-7016. And the salon is at 1106 Fiske Street. I don't think she will mind the advertisement. LOL! I haven't tried it yet, but this is just another option for natural ladies in the area.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank God for this forum because I never would've found out about a natural hair salon in this area. I live in Raleigh. I'm not fully natural yet but do you know if they do hair that is in transition. I'm just asking because some people are really particular.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really hope that you check out Sophia Sunflower Salon in Clayton, NC. Krika (the owner) has some really amazing products for natural hair! She has come out with some new products that I just can't get enough of. I am so glad that I found her!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Originally posted by ladyamparo@Nov 20 2004, 11:32 AM
    I really hope that you check out Sophia Sunflower Salon in Clayton, NC. Krika (the owner) has some really amazing products for natural hair! She has come out with some new products that I just can't get enough of. I am so glad that I found her!
    [snapback]619946[/snapback]
    Glad to hear that Sophia is good- I am going there this Sat. I found her thru Google.

I am new to the Raleigh area and want to meet other natural folks... holla back !

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Let me know how you like her and her products!! Where are you from? Drop me an email if you like!!

Originally posted by cocoplan@Dec 7 2004, 07:36 AM
    Glad to hear that Sophia is good- I am going there this Sat. I found her thru Google.

I am new to the Raleigh area and want to meet other natural folks... holla back !
    [snapback]635887[/snapback]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by superstar@Nov 6 2004, 02:03 PM
    Yeah, now that's what I'm talking about. I'm going to check this out. Also, one day while I was at work ( in a resturant in Raliegh), this lady came up to me, who had natural hair, and gave me her card. She owns a nails and naturals salon. Her name is Nicole Black and her number is 919-225-7016. And the salon is at 1106 Fiske Street. I don't think she will mind the advertisement. LOL! I haven't tried it yet, but this is just another option for natural ladies in the area.
    [snapback]609829[/snapback]
    superstar,

Is Nicole's salon in Raleigh as well? I live in Durham and am hoping to find a salon that's closer to me.

Qiana :afro:

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(sorry for the repeat post)

Hey All- glad to see there are some nappy folk down here in RDU...how about getting together...probably after the holidays...where/when would be good for everyone? :dunno:

Maybe dinner on the weekend...at one of the large malls (Crabtree, Southpoint, Triangle town Ctr...) or any other suggestions?

Holla back if interested...
    :wub: :

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast