User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    acjazz28 Guest

From looking at the pictures, that lady's hair looked better 'before' than it did 'after'.

tran68 Guest

:lol: :lol: @ acjazz...I too like the "before" rather than the after shots...but of course I'm a "big" hair fan...sometimes when folk say their natural hair looks a "hot mess" I tend to like it! :lol:

QueenLena03 Guest

I agree that the before pics look beter than the after pics. I checked the website and I must say that I'm not feeling the "silkener". Most of the captions in the before & after shots say something about stretching the natural hair for length by giving the client a silkener. That's still a chemical and it's not needed. To each it's own though.

Jazitones Guest

This "Silkener" sounds like a texterizer? My girlfriend gets the same exact thing done to her hair it cost her about $80. As a matter a fact I know a lot people that had natural hair wanted a better curl pattern and they put the texterizer in their hair.

mrandmrsmer Guest

Before
    Client has locks and wants a style solution that will give more options. She's looking to start a grow out process with a Silkener.

After
    We started by removing her locks. We Silkened her new growth and will help her grow her hair out to a longer length. Curls finger styled.

Okay, first, I am wondering how they "removed her locs", and second, doesn't she look happier in the BEFORE pic than she does in the AFTER pic? :lol: Maybe she regrets getting her locs removed??? "Silkener" is just a cute word for PERM :lol:

noname Guest

Her hair looked much better before.

dedicated Guest

Originally posted by mrandmrsmer@Jul 6 2003, 10:10 PM

Before
    Client has locks and wants a style solution that will give more options. She's looking to start a grow out process with a Silkener.

After
    We started by removing her locks. We Silkened her new growth and will help her grow her hair out to a longer length. Curls finger styled.

Okay, first, I am wondering how they "removed her locs", and second, doesn't she look happier in the BEFORE pic than she does in the AFTER pic? :lol: Maybe she regrets getting her locs removed??? "Silkener" is just a cute word for PERM :lol:
    Her hair was beautiful before. I can see her wanting to cut her locs, I've done in twice already. I don't understand why she'd want to get a chemical process though.

sharmyka Guest

she does look unhappy... and her edges are STRAIGHT!!! look at how thick those edges were at first!!!

dedicated Guest

I just thought I'd say that I have decided NOT to go to Curve. I think I'll try to find somewhere else that's more cost effective with better reviews. Thanks to all who responded!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234