User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    acjazz28 Guest

Default What Is In Your Spray Bottle?

This was an extremely informative thread. I got so many ideas for leave-ins and oil sheen sprays from this thread that I had to bring this over here for those of us who haven't had the benefit of checking this out...

http://nappturality.suddenlaunch2.com/inde...&num=1035224346

Enjoy the memories!

acjazz28

MzDacia Guest

Acjazz you be lookin out for a sistah!! Thanks! That is a really good one to read. I just picked up some glycerin today. After reading this I feel like I hit a goldmine. A lot of people seem to benefit from this oil. Thanks again! You are the bestestess!!!! :lol:

naturalrn Guest

rosewater, glycerin, distilled water, and a little sauve aloe vera conditioner.

Felicitous Guest

thanks for the old posts! I learned a lot.

I have 3 bottles too.

1 plain water
    2 water with 1part tui oil fom CD
    3 jojoba,avadea leave in and water.

Maestradiva77 Guest

Thanks acjazz28!

raysrib Guest

Default Spray bottle

Hey NaturalRN (or anyone else that might know--)

Where did you get the rose water from that's in your spray bottle?

In mine I have vegetable glycerin, a little conditioner, H2O, few drops lavender and rosemary essential oil.

Raysrib-

thighslikewhat Guest

:lol: This reminds me of the Capital One commercial: What's in your wallet :lol:

krazeenapps Guest

Default Re: Spray bottle

Hey NaturalRN (or anyone else that might know--)

Where did you get the rose water from that's in your spray bottle?

In mine I have vegetable glycerin, a little conditioner, H2O, few drops lavender and rosemary essential oil.

Raysrib-
    I have the exact same spray as you! It's really good.

People have been talking about how they find it in their local stores like Walmart and Walgreens and the like (those types of stores), but I saw some on www.soapcrafting.com, and they have different amounts, too. I don't know which would be cheaper, though. HTH

justice4alw Guest

I use 1/3 part Infusium 23 Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner, 1/3 part glycerin, and 1/3 part water.

Azure Guest

Right now I have 1/3 glycerin, 2/3 water, and a few drops of lavender and peppermint EOs. I'm going to tweak it some for my next batch though!! I'm thinking of adding some Suave Coconut to it.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast