Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you ever noticed that it is common to see a well off WW with a broke BM from the projects, but never a well off sista with a broke WM from the trailer park. :ninja:
    :)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get approached by white men ALL the time. As a matter of fact this fine behind white dude was talking to me today...(looks like Jon B but sexier ). :wub: :P
    But uh yea my experience with them has been they're actually a little more straight forward and will ask you straight out if you'd like to go out for a drink or lunch. I guess they figure if you're going to shoot them down, do it quick! Most do seem a bit lacking in overall confidence as they ask you out. Like "Would you like to go out sometimes?, I know I'm white but.......blah blah blah."-Don't give me an explanation negroe...I mean dude.

But to balance this out I've seen many black women with white men and just as many black men with white women. I could care less. I love my brothas but if you treat me good and we connect bring on my personal case of jungle fever!

Peace&Light

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I should just walk away! But B 4 I do:

I read this in a book, so {do your own research if ya don't like what I'm about to quote/type}

"For every black woman w/date/married to a white man, there are Three black men w/date/married to a white woman."

White men been sleeping with black women for 400 years, it ain't new.... Now they {some of them} put rings on our fingers instead of giving us the quilt/coat/ extra food from the plantation house.

No offense to anyone who dates outside the black Nation, it's your life, I could care more!

I've been hit on four times by a white guy, and as a college student, walking had some wave money at me from their car as I was walking or driving my car! ^%$#@!
    http://www.Queenlocks.com
    http://queenlocks.wordpress.com
    NP Member for 10+ years!
    NP Of The Month OCT. 2004

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Originally posted by CatSuga@Dec 4 2004, 01:36 PM
    Have you ever noticed that it is common to see a well off WW with a broke BM from the projects, but never a well off sista with a broke WM from the trailer park. :ninja:
    [snapback]631955[/snapback]

I think Shar Jackson just blew that theory out of the water...pre-britney of course

LJ
    ~Never allow someone with limited vision to limit yours~
    Officially Nappy 6 Feb 03
    Loc Journey began 17 Mar 07
    I be bloggin'...PM me for the lank!
    iStruggle...I'm a work in progress
    If I don't respond to your post directed at me, I probably have you on ignore #truestory

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I forgot to place a disclaimer for the newbies.

<sarcasm>Disclaimer: If you are dating a white man, thinking about dating a white man, have dated a white man, or are interested in a white man... you may want to keep it to yourself. If you don&#39;t, please be advised that some people here... once they find out you have any of the above listed relationships with a white man, they know everything there is to know about you. :rolleyes: No matter what you say or do not say, they have you all figured out. Just about everything you post (even in completely unrelated threads) is viewed through the prism of "She dates/dated/may date/likes white men, what does she know? or what right does she have to say anything?" Nevermind the fact that you could have dated 50 black men in the past for all they know, because they know all there is to know about you. (And they&#39;ll keep your name in a notebook so they know who to disagree with in every thread :2cents: ). Please be advised and proceed with caution. :horse: </sarcasm>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I miss the old smileys!

Oh well, going to another thread.....
    NP Member for 10+ years!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dated a white guy for 2 years and before me he had another black girlfriend.

*shrugs shoulders*
    "A true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. A true heart can tough the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void but always yields to purified light."
    Taken from Avatar: The Last Airbender, the series.

Proud CNA and Nursing Student :))

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ Button2004 I still think your smiley&#39;s in your sig. are too cute!

Today was such a pretty sunny day! I hope Sunday will be the same. I gotta go shop!
    NP Member for 10+ years!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Queenli19@Dec 4 2004, 08:51 PM
    @ Button2004 I still think your smiley&#39;s in your sig. are too cute!

Today was such a pretty sunny day! I hope Sunday will be the same. I gotta go shop!
    [snapback]632864[/snapback]
    Thanx Queen. I am in love... :wub:
    "A true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. A true heart can tough the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void but always yields to purified light."
    Taken from Avatar: The Last Airbender, the series.

Proud CNA and Nursing Student :))

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Shanna@Dec 4 2004, 06:40 PM
    Oh, I forgot to place a disclaimer for the newbies.

<sarcasm>Disclaimer: If you are dating a white man, thinking about dating a white man, have dated a white man, or are interested in a white man... you may want to keep it to yourself. If you don&#39;t, please be advised that some people here... once they find out you have any of the above listed relationships with a white man, they know everything there is to know about you. :rolleyes: No matter what you say or do not say, they have you all figured out. Just about everything you post (even in completely unrelated threads) is viewed through the prism of "She dates/dated/may date/likes white men, what does she know? or what right does she have to say anything?" Nevermind the fact that you could have dated 50 black men in the past for all they know, because they know all there is to know about you. (And they&#39;ll keep your name in a notebook so they know who to disagree with in every thread :2cents: ). Please be advised and proceed with caution. :horse: </sarcasm>
    [snapback]632364[/snapback]
    :afro: This is very, very true, and while I don&#39;t give a flyin&#39; flip for winning a popularity contest on NP. If you do or you just except people to respect your right to make your own choices, you proceed at your own risk. definitely going elsewhere now.
    :bolt:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://multiculturalvikings.webs.com

...Phenomenal woman...that's me--Maya Angelou
    Sunshine Curls...The sunniest naps in all the world!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast