Here's what I posted at another site:

I have a lot of stuff in my cabinets that I am trying to finish up. Anyway, I found a bottle of Hairever 1, Cleansing Scalp Treatment.

This is great if you are on the no poo, and don't want to squeeze a lemon, and mix up baking soda etc.

Now, personally (thank GOD) I never get scalp build up, so for me this Hairever acts as more of a stimulator. And BOY can you feel the tingle, you don't want to use too much.

Here's what the bottle says:

*Used before Shampooing
*Unclogs Hair Follicles
*Promotes healthy hair growth

Thinning hair often starts at the scalp when hair follicles become clogged by dried oils (sebum), fatty acids and hair care product buildup. Haiever Cleansing Scalp Treatment is a special blend of essential vitamins and emulsifying oils designed to unclog follicles by dissolving these damaging compounds and gently rinsing them away, thus reducing hair breakage at the hair line and encouraging healthy hair growth.

Again, if you ARE using shampoo, this is a nice tingling pre-treament. If you are not using shampoo, same thing.

Like I said, I don't experience build up on my routine, but I AM digging the stimulating effect of this stuff!! And the hair still feels soft when you rinse it out. So just passing some info along.

Picture of the Bottle