User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    napptical1 Guest

Hi Ladies!!! Is anyone planning to attend the DC Caribbean Carnival. Natural22 proposed it over on the Baltimore Nappturals post. It is the same day as the Kem & Kindrid concert, but the festival lasts two days. Free is good. Was anyone planning to go anyway? Would someone that wasn't planning to, like to attend? If so, should we meet up? Based on response, we can coordinate a meet spot.

Noko Guest

I'll be there on the 28th!
    It's Constitution Ave. right? Where is the best place to meet? Should we be close to the start of the parade? the middle? the end? I haven't checked the site for vendors and food locations yet, but that is what I want to be close to. Nor do I know how to get there by metro, but I haven't really looked to find out. I'll be there with friends so you guys let me know what you are doing and we can figure out what we are doing from there.

naturalme22 Guest

Thumbs down

:blink: well u already know i'm down...so count me in!!!! i will probably be with friends as well, i just need to find out how to get there on the metro(dc)..... i like to walk the parade like i was a part of it... hey i'm not west indian, but i like to shake my thang!!!! :afro:

peace & many blessings

napptical1 Guest

OK... I am not sure who I will be there with, but I do plan to be there. Plus I have class that morning, so I cannot arrive till the afternoon. Lastly, I am also trying to swing the Kem & Kindred concert that night. So...what is a good time and place for you ladies? I know the area pretty well. X marks the spot whatever it is. Lemme know.

Noko Guest

I won't be there after all.
    Have fun tho ya'll!

Knottygal Guest

Where is Kindred going to be performing ?