Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Hello all,
    I was watching the SI swimsuit competition tonight and got a little upset when the natural sister, Betty, let the hairstylist know that she didn&#39;t like her hair. First he cut her hair way too much, then he fried it by blow-drying causing heat damage. When she stated she disliked it, everyone said she had diva attitude.I didn&#39;t see it as diva attitude, I saw it as a woman who knows about her hair and wants what is best for it. This is the second time I&#39;ve seen this happen on a show. The first show was on America&#39;s Next Top Model when YaYa told the stylist she would comb her hair herself. Even the other black competitior, with relaxed hair, thought Betty would go home because of the way she acted about her hair. Unknowing to her she was the one to get dropped and not the napptural sister :afro: . The stylist thought he made a good choice and said it looked great. <_< He considered the hair wild by one of his statements. <_< I guess he wasn&#39;t feeling the afro? I don&#39;t know I guess I&#39;m venting a little bit. Just my thoughts. :blush:
    War Eagle!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don&#39; tlike the show because when I saw a commercial for it I thought I could have sworn that they told the same lady that her face was off/not symmetrical/correctly aligned/shaped.....

That got me hot.....
    Karma is a boomerrang that will bust you in the eye.
    PrincessDrRe, 2004
    The grass that is lush and green can very well be growing over a septic tank.
    Anabwi, 2008

SaPhia...it will return!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by PrincessDrRe@Jan 13 2005, 03:58 AM
    I don&#39; tlike the show because when I saw a commercial for it I thought I could have sworn that they told the same lady that her face was off/not symmetrical/correctly aligned/shaped.....

That got me hot.....
    [snapback]673492[/snapback]
    I know PrincessDrRe, I was thinkin&#39; uh huh, and none of the other girls seem to have this problem??? <_<

IMO most likely krisi or stella will win.
    "For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory whitch shall be revealed in us."

MsCurly85 Guest

i tried getting into this show.. but i can&#39;t.. i only saw the end of this eposiode so i missed the whole hair thing!!- the prettiest girl and most fit to be a swimsuit model.. i think got sent home.. i forget tho.. it was the other black girl...

this show is just a bit corny