User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Awe Yeah!

NappyNiece Guest

Cool

As a good hair day. I know this gets posted at least once/week. But it finally happened to me!!! I work at a high school and usually I dress down because dressing up at my job is impractical. This is fine by me because I am a tomboy to the core. Today we had a regional basketball game so I thought I would dress a little nicer so people would STOP thinking I was one of the students.

Well I was getting compliments on my fit, but more on my HAIR. Men, women, girls, boys, black, white, asian, you name it they were in LOVE with my hair. They asked to touch it and I let them and they were all googly over how soft it was.

The best part was getting hit on by a 16 year old and a 60 year old and getting cat calls from our student section. Although I knew they were just being dorky kids, it made me feel special. When I got home my husband was like "DAN-YUM! I know why they were callin', you look good!" :wub: Made me feel even more special, I had to post some pics in album. Post some of your special experiences since the last post of this topic.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You go girl! I know the feeling.

But you forgot to say. How did you wear your hair?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Godd for you girl!

The immediate left and around the corner.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My hair was really fly on the 11th of Feb. I know that's been almost a month ago. My hair hasn't been right since. I got an edge up and a trim and and my barber was able to pick my naps an make them stand up. I got so many compliments it was rather distracting. Makes me wonder what I was looking like before the hair cut and why I have gotten that kind of love since. :dunno: Anywho, here is a picture.

<div align="center">Visit me online: www.whoissugar.com</div>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nappyniece, what style did you wear?

I got compliments like that last week when I had my hair in a twa.

shuger your hair was awesome that day.

NappyNiece Guest

Shuger, your hair was looking tight! Your barber did a great job. All I did was wear it is an extra high pony puff. Since all my length is at the top, it kinda puffed and cascaded down. Here is a couple pictures.

I typically don&#39;t like hands all in my hair, but I was diggin&#39; it yesterday. Thinking about trying this with some flat twist for Friday&#39;s regional final game.

pearce1974 Guest

That was awesome. I guess everyday is okay, as my hair gets longer it just kind of ...is there...I get excited about caring for it, though

I am glad your love affair with your hair is growing