User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tdhayes Guest

Hey ya'll!
    Is there a soy-based sour cream on the market? If so, is it any good? Thanks for your help!

TDH

rockinlocs Guest

I just saw somewhere on the web that Tofutti makes one called "Sour Supreme". I've never had it, though, to tell you how it tastes.

tdhayes Guest

Originally posted by rockinlocs@Aug 4 2003, 12:53 PM
    I just saw somewhere on the web that Tofutti makes one called "Sour Supreme". I've never had it, though, to tell you how it tastes.
    Thanks! I'll try to find it!

LotsOfLocs Guest

Vegan sour cream without casein or just soy?

tdhayes Guest

Originally posted by LotsOfLocs@Aug 4 2003, 01:23 PM
    Initially, soy was the first thing that came to mind but I'm open to all suggestions...

LotsOfLocs Guest

Originally posted by tdhayes+Aug 4 2003, 01:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tdhayes @ Aug 4 2003, 01:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LotsOfLocs@Aug 4 2003, 01:23 PM
    Initially, soy was the first thing that came to mind but I&#39;m open to all suggestions... [/b][/quote]
    Well, Vegan cream cheese and sour cream are disgusting.

tdhayes Guest

Originally posted by LotsOfLocs+Aug 4 2003, 01:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LotsOfLocs @ Aug 4 2003, 01:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -tdhayes@Aug 4 2003, 01:39 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--LotsOfLocs
    @Aug 4 2003, 01:23 PM

Initially, soy was the first thing that came to mind but I&#39;m open to all suggestions...
    Well, Vegan cream cheese and sour cream are disgusting. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks for the opinion but do you have a suggestion for me too?

LotsOfLocs Guest

Originally posted by tdhayes+Aug 4 2003, 02:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tdhayes @ Aug 4 2003, 02:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -LotsOfLocs@Aug 4 2003, 01:40 PM
    Originally posted by -tdhayes@Aug 4 2003, 01:39 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--LotsOfLocs
    @Aug 4 2003, 01:23 PM

Initially, soy was the first thing that came to mind but I&#39;m open to all suggestions...

Well, Vegan cream cheese and sour cream are disgusting.
    Thanks for the opinion but do you have a suggestion for me too? [/b][/quote]
    No, I dont do the mock cheeses. Most are not vegan.

lilkinkyc Guest

The Tofutti is really good, well being that I have never liked the real sour cream. I will eat that now. I buy it from a health food store. It is only like $1.79 for a 12oz. You can check out the website for them and found out where they sell the products in your area.

tdhayes Guest

Originally posted by lilkinkyc@Aug 4 2003, 06:56 PM
    The Tofutti is really good, well being that I have never liked the real sour cream. I will eat that now. I buy it from a health food store. It is only like $1.79 for a 12oz. You can check out the website for them and found out where they sell the products in your area.
    thanks!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast