User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    macsrcool Guest

Wink

This conditioner is really good. It makes for an easy comb out (after 2 week old twists that I had washed) and soft hair afterwards. It smells heavenly too. It is a very thick creamy conditioner that melds into freshly washed hair and provides a smooth slip for easy comb out. Another great Aubrey product.

5 Stars

Gacela20 Guest

Glad you like as well. I still have some of this left, but right now I'm using the Island Spice Rinse and the GPB most often.

macsrcool Guest

My hair is still soft! I had delayed washings for 3-4 days and my hair was still soft while it was dry!. Usually my hair is soft while damp, but once it dries its back to being hard. I found that this happened with GPB and Island Naturals. This Honeysuckle conditioner just works for me. I am so glad to have found it.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which conditioner would you recommend for someone who lives on a HOTT island with a lot of humidity?

My hair has become very dry from being in Canada durin the winter and I just got it trimmed. So it feels 10times better but I need to protect it from the sun and possibly the salt water when I go swimming,

NB
    <span style='color:green'>*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    "You are your OWN standard" - Lauryn Hill
    [url='http://public.fotki.com/NapturalBeauti/']My Fotki Album[/url]
    Album Updated: APRIL 1st!!</span>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does it actually smell like honeysuckle @macsrcool?
    [i]She&#39;s baaaaaack[/i]

I&#39;ll confess. I&#39;m a bead addict, hehehehe. Here&#39;s the photo [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/odaradesigns/"]album[/url] to prove it :/

My hair [url="http://www.fotki.com/realbme1"]album[/url] is open...I guess, lol

Gacela20 Guest

Naptural_Beauti,
    I&#39;m on an island as well. The Honeysuckle Rose is fine.

macsrcool Guest

Originally posted by realbme@May 6 2005, 07:44 AM
    does it actually smell like honeysuckle @macsrcool?
    [snapback]836543[/snapback]
    I have never smelled real Honeysuckle, but this conditioner smells really good. I just used it again yesterday and I am always amazed at how soft it makes my hair and how easy it is to comb out. I am not saying this conditioner is the best conditioner for everyones hair. My hair is cottony and the strands are thin, with 80% of my hair having no natural curl definition.

@Napptural_Beauti: Aubrey has a swimmers shampoo and conditioner for people who swim in chlorine pools. The Island Naturals is supposed to help the hair against salt water.