User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mary J. Blige

DarkLighter Guest

Now.. I have been a MARY fan ever since she first came out.. she has ALWAYS been the S#IT!!... she can ..TAKE YOU THERE...... with her realness.. I had a chance to listen to her latest CD.. .. it is STILL in the cd player..(stole.. :unsure: sorry Baby you know I love you.. buy another one)... a MUST have cd....... MANY hits!!
    . RESPECT to Mary.. she keeps it..what it is...........

Check it OUT!! :afro:

IrisDaVirus Guest

Now see, you're giving me a reason to go CD shopping this weekend!

LotsOfLocs Guest

Mary&#39;s music is definetly hitting again. But so is the high and glazed look. <_<

DarkLighter Guest

Originally posted by IrisDaVirus@Aug 23 2003, 12:24 AM
    Now see, you&#39;re giving me a reason to go CD shopping this weekend!
    Iris.. I have to make a confession... I have to laugh everytime I SEE YOUR AVATAR!!! :P

frau Guest

isn&#39;t her avatar hilarious. i love it. i think we should have a "best avatar" contest.

superduperpoof Guest

I thought it didn&#39;t come out until 8/26. Is there a site online where I can listen to some tracks?

IrisDaVirus Guest

Originally posted by DarkLighter+Aug 22 2003, 08:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarkLighter @ Aug 22 2003, 08:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--IrisDaVirus@Aug 23 2003, 12:24 AM
    Now see, you&#39;re giving me a reason to go CD shopping this weekend!
    Iris.. I have to make a confession... I have to laugh everytime I SEE YOUR AVATAR!!! :P [/b][/quote]
    Thank you, DarkLighter. The more people like it, the more I&#39;m inclined to leave it as it is. :thumbsup:

Honeycomb Guest

Mary J Blige is obviously taking good care of herself, she looks really good in her new video.

bklynsmile77 Guest

Mary&#39;s CD is very hot inspiring and self loving always love her

LuvJones Guest

Now ya&#39;ll know I love me some mary j., but I am not feeling this CD I use it as background music...she should&#39;ve left fluff diddy doing remixes and sampling! :mad:

LJ

I still love her to death I&#39;ll always show her love! umpheart: :thumbsup: :hug:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast