User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mjb

CurleeDST Guest

Now this is what I am talking about when it comes to getting in shape and keeping in shape.

stillnappy Guest

heck yeah!

Neosoul Guest

You tellin' the truth. Mary has come a long way and she looks great.

-nicky-

KinkyCoils Guest

You on point! Shoot, MJB looks damn good. Life must be real nice for her now'll days. It's good though

Jazitones Guest

She certainly has come a long way and it looks good on her.

simplynatural Guest

yep..she looks wonderful...anybody want to work out ....maybe a bunch of us can work out together over the miles and keep in touch about our progress...leave me a message. :lol:

TooXquisite Guest

I'm so happy for Mary She's been through so much drama. Its good to see her looking good and happy.

Babybee Guest

Yeah, she looks so much more healthier than she used to. She looks great in the Reebok commercial.

CurleeDST Guest

Originally posted by simplynatural@Sep 3 2003, 10:51 PM
    yep..she looks wonderful...anybody want to work out ....maybe a bunch of us can work out together over the miles and keep in touch about our progress...leave me a message. :lol:
    I am definitely down for that. AT least you feel like you aren't working out on your own. I run the treadmill for 30 minutes every other day but I need to supplement that with something else.

truepeace Guest

I totally agree. She looks amazing and most of all happy. She appears to be more confident and in control of her life. I need to get up and get on the treadmill as we speak.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast