Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,
    Still getting used to the site, but just wanted to let the nappies in the DF-Dub area know that I am definitely interested in meeting up with them at their next planned social event. I was also wondering if this is the area I should check to see when that will be. Thanks.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is going to be a nappy hair day in dallas, the oakcliff area, this sunday june 26 from 2 till 9. i can foward you the information that was sent to me. it is going to be at the place of the first nappy hair affair, mosetta's house, 2530 sunset ave, dallas texas. a reply email stated to bring a pot luck dish or non alcohol beverage and a towel if you would like to get your hair washed. Children are invited and it will be co-ed. There will also be spoken word and song. kinkyone@sbcglobal.net is the email address if you had questions or call 214-331-2677. this info is also available on the nappy hair affair official website. I hope to meet you there.
    I would also be interested in going to any other planned events. hopefully others will post and we can get together

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by knatbootie@Jun 19 2005, 04:58 PM
    Hi,
    Still getting used to the site, but just wanted to let the nappies in the DF-Dub area know that I am definitely interested in meeting up with them at their next planned social event. I was also wondering if this is the area I should check to see when that will be. Thanks.
    [snapback]893630[/snapback]

:afro: This is the link on NP where the DFW Nappies Meet:

http://www.nappturality.com/forum/index.ph...ic=45715&st=100

:rolleyes: Mikka