Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

splendidlox and baby soft! you are so right and right on time. I have heard her and others on that channels but I am very wary of televangelist. But, If she is able to reach out and help those people than she is in her divine order but for me personally,
    I need a more than that.
    Napptural since 01/01/2003. Locked twice. Currently loose napps.
    www.fotki.com/starrchild

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are many annointed men and women of God, black and white. One minister or preacher can't and will not touch every person. What she preaches about may be just what that person need at the time. I listen to her often and she speaks on not only prosperity(because we can have prosperity) but she speaks on pain and how to dig yourself out of the pain, not to be a victim. Bishop Jakes speak on much the same topic for those hurting men and women to come out of their pain or circumstance and into their season. Pastor Eddie Long, Bishop Noel Jones, Pastor Creflo Dollar, Prophettess Juanita Bynum, Bishop Mcclendon, Pastor Hagee, G.E Patterson, my minister Pastor Thomas Miller who is unknown by most but still a great man of God there are too many to name. In my opinion these are all great ministers of God. All of these preachers have their own way of getting the Word across. What moves or touches one may do nothing for another and visa versa. :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :thumbsup

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I heard her preaching tonight on TBN. I just knew I'd be wrong about her but I'm right. She's once again preaching about how someone needs to sow a seed of a million dollars or some stuff! that is so bogus to me. When is the season not going to be for bankin on TBN? This is so fishy to me. Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing.
    <div align="center"> My Fotki Album </div>
    "Commit your work to the Lord, and then your plans will succeed. The Lord has made everything for his own purposes"... "We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps. " Proverbs 16:3-4,9

http://i32.tinypic.com/2n68zk7.jpg

http://images.meez.com/user03/3/9/3/...ot_175x233.gif

splendidlox Guest

WHOOOOOaaaa,

I never said her message had no value. I just need more. I agree we all have a right to the inheritance of our father - prosperity, healing, and whatever that may be for you at the moment. Like I said - she just doesn&#39;t do it for me. But if she is operating in her divine calling then she&#39;s bound to blessed for being obedient to His will.

Now there are some who don&#39;t like GE Patterson, Creflo and others (including my pastor) but they seem to be able to deliver something that some people need. Which only emphasizes my point about Paula even more - What makes her so special? Again, I think part of her &#39;fame&#39; is a result of her preaching stlye not necessarily WHAT she is preaching. The same can be said for Kirk Franklin - you have to go where the sinners are to reach them.

AMEN

tangytic is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her style sounds alot like the bw female preachers. Nothing original with her. I like the fact that she incorportes health/nutrition into her format. My mom who is skeptical of all the alternative health care techniques watches her and she is able to take away some important health info so I respect the fact that people will watch her and also get tips on healthy living.
    http://chicagoist.com/attachments/ch...5_11_obama.jpg[img]

The only Hope I have to help me deal with all this drama is, this year in November, I&#39;ll be cheering for OBAMA! - Mary J & Big Boi

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I enjoy her preaching style. Without Walls is right up the street from where I work. Sis. White from all appearances to be genuine. I have heard her preach about things other than sowing seeds and such.

fftopic I do wish; however, that more of God&#39;s trumpets would focus on that we need to seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness then "these things" will be added unto us. I believe if we are faithful, God will do His part.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12