Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My friend in Philadelphia turned me onto Paula White. I think that she is awesome. She is going to he here in Pittsburgh, November 13th.

This Thursday Marvin Winans will be in town. For those of you who live in Pittsburgh, they will both be at Petra International Ministries in East Hills.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why yes i have...she and her husband and co-pastor, dr. randy white, just happen to be my pastors' spiritual mother and father; and to top it off, bishop td jakes is our spiritual granddaddy, he's paula white's spritual father ;-) . now did i just give you my spiritual family tree or what? paula and randy visit our church home often and my paster just spoke to the 10k plus members of their church, without walls international, this past sunday at their pastors' appreciation ceremony. it was such an honor for us as our pastors' sheep! :lol
    keep the dream alive in 2005...

tran68 Guest

I can dig it! :lol Yup, Paula is something else....father who committed suicide, a period of receiving govt cheese, I haven't heard her hubby Randy preach a lot but from what I can tell they are quite a couple! I mean she's REAL and her salvation is real, I like folk who can experience major trauma/disaster and allow God to turn it around and then just don't keep it to themselves but let EVERYONE know that they too can overcome! :thumbsup

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes! I happened on her on TV on day and it was like she was preaching straight to me. I was like 'who is this'? I would love to visit her church now that I actually live in the same state.
    glamazini.com

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by tran68@Oct 28 2003, 05:59 PM
    I can dig it! :lol Yup, Paula is something else....father who committed suicide, a period of receiving govt cheese, I haven't heard her hubby Randy preach a lot but from what I can tell they are quite a couple! I mean she's REAL and her salvation is real, I like folk who can experience major trauma/disaster and allow God to turn it around and then just don't keep it to themselves but let EVERYONE know that they too can overcome! :thumbsup
    ITA
    I saw her on tv once, she is real.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey all...Paula White came to my church CRL in Baltimore and she was awesome...she talked about getting in to the promised land...very good preacher...she also brought Deleon with her who sanged. Worth listening too...
    Last Perm: August 2003
    Completely natural October 2003
    (No transition big chopped)

http://lilypie.com/days/051025/0/2/0/-5/.png

Makeda is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she's a great woman of God.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh My. Paula White is a Powerful woman of God. She is absolutely awsome. A very anointed preacher. :thumbsup :thumbsup

splendidlox Guest

Okay maybe it's just me but I'm not really 'feeling' Paula White. I'm not dogging her 'calling' or her 'realness' but what makes her testimony so much more dramatic or miraculous than anybody elses? Could it be that she's a white woman with a southern flair in her preaching style?

Paula was also at my church here in Memphis this summer - World Overcomers Outreach Ministries. I was one of the thousands that attempted to get in to see her unsuccessfully.

I have heard her speak several times since that event on tv. I guess I just don't really have a thing for folks that only have one story to tell. She reminds me a lot of TD Jakes who preaches a lot about 'get ready for the blessings' and not enough about how do I walk this daily walk here on earth.

Again- I too think she is an awesome speaker but I don't know if I would be able to listen to her weekly unless she has more in store than what I have heard on tv.
    Just my $0.02

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by splendidlox@Nov 1 2003, 08:37 PM
    Okay maybe it's just me but I'm not really 'feeling' Paula White. I'm not dogging her 'calling' or her 'realness' but what makes her testimony so much more dramatic or miraculous than anybody elses? Could it be that she's a white woman with a southern flair in her preaching style?

Paula was also at my church here in Memphis this summer - World Overcomers Outreach Ministries. I was one of the thousands that attempted to get in to see her unsuccessfully.

I have heard her speak several times since that event on tv. I guess I just don't really have a thing for folks that only have one story to tell. She reminds me a lot of TD Jakes who preaches a lot about 'get ready for the blessings' and not enough about how do I walk this daily walk here on earth.

Again- I too think she is an awesome speaker but I don't know if I would be able to listen to her weekly unless she has more in store than what I have heard on tv.
    Just my $0.02
    Totally agree with you on this. Only the preachers who preach prosperity seem to be considered the most "annointed."
    <div align="center"> My Fotki Album </div>
    "Commit your work to the Lord, and then your plans will succeed. The Lord has made everything for his own purposes"... "We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps. " Proverbs 16:3-4,9

http://i32.tinypic.com/2n68zk7.jpg

http://images.meez.com/user03/3/9/3/...ot_175x233.gif

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast