Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Anyone out there know of any natural salons/stylist in the good 'ol ATL area (I know there's gotta be some out there)? I'm a 15 month transitioner, and wet sets just aren't cutting it anymore. I'm looking for someone skilled in twist sets, twist outs, braid outs, straw sets, etc.

:rainfro

Thanks much!

--Monica

<span style="font-family:Book"><span style="font-family:Impact"><span style="color:#cc0000"><span style="color:#3333ff">Last chemical fire cream: July 2002
    Fully natural: July 2004</span></span></span></span>

My Nappturality Album

blaqdredhd Guest

Ok, for the third time I am having to type this, I don&#39;t know what&#39;s going on with our computers here at work...

Anyway, I am a locer in motion and I have visited a salon by the name of Deeply Rooted, I can&#39;t find the number right now but when I lived in Stone Mountain, I frequented Nubiance Hair Salon. The shop is right off of Memorial Drive and their phone number is 404-501-0043.

Also, there are a few off of Glenwood Road in Edgewood and one on Covington Hwy. I&#39;m going there in a few weeks to see what else I can learn and do with what I got... That shop is All Natural Hair Salon, 4336 Covington Hwy , Decatur, GA 30035, and their number is 404-286-6444.

There is also the famous Khamit Kinks at 158 Moreland Ave, Atl, GA 30316 and their number is 404-215-9333. They also have a website... //www.khamitkinks.com.

O, and don&#39;t let me forget the Internationally known... Taliah Waajid&#39;s Natural Hair Center. Their website is www.naturalhair.org. They have tons of info and they offer a free consultation. The website has a lot of info to offer, when I say alot, I mean alot. And Taliah has her own products.

I hope this is not info overload. Good luck, maybe we can meet up and go get our "hur did" together...

Good Luck...

~**BDH**~ :blah :huh

Also check out this link and see what is close to you...it&#39;s a search I did on the internet...

http://ypng.infospace.com/_1_2HRMTR3045PLK...l&ypfwd=1&31447

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sweet Potatoe Pie in Little 5 points is also good!...All the girls in there do good hair and they are very friendly....Peace^_^

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i did my chop at sweet potatoe pie in little 5 points. they were cool. malik, if i spellesd it correctly, did it. he was really cool. they took b4 and after pics. and he knocked $5 off my price when i told him i was a student and couldn&#39;t afford to get it styled that same day. so i got a chop, scalp treatment, & deep conditioning for $20. call and see if they can do the stuff you want.