User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    coachmarcia Guest

Default two strand twists with extensions

I really like how this looks. Does it take as long as braids to get done? How long does this style last? :?:

ndstwin Guest

I have enver had them but I got my braids I asked about them and I was told that they take about the same time but it depends on the length. It will take less if you keep them shorter and more time and more money the longer they are. I am going to try them next. I hope this helps.

healthy Guest

I thought that I should answer this post since I am wearing two strand twist extentions right now. They vary in time depending on the size. Mine are medium and took 5-6 hours. I do find them a bit quicker than braids and they are a lot easier to take out. I have them for about 2 months now but got some of the front retwisted about 2 weeks ago. I have to take them out soon because my hair grows fast and the twists are hanging alot and I can't go up to 3 months.

This is my first time trying this style and I looove it I have them shoulder length and curly at the ends (synthetic hair). The best thing about this hairstyle is that the older it gets, the better it looks. The new growth also blends in well if you use the kinky hair and this is why I prefer it than getting braids. This style is protective, cute, and easy to maintain. Its a keeper! Try it.

Dee Dee Russell Guest

Healthy, did you do your own twists and if so, what sort
    of hair did you use? I have a serious case of hand in
    fro disease and could use a protective style other that
    cornrows right about now...

healthy Guest

Hey Dee Dee. No I did not do them myself, I went to a professesional. She bought the hair for me and I believe It was synthetic kinky hair. It is a great protective style. You do not have to do anything to it. It stays curly and will definately let your hair rest for a while and look fabulous at the meantime :wink: