User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    dar1723 Guest

Default Philadelphia Get Together

Hi Ladies, Do we have a head count for this Saturday at Chillis on 38 & Walnut. My husband and I will be there. :smilecolros:

HoneyDini Guest

Ok, these are all the definite's so far:

Curlicious
    Dar1723 +1
    HoneyDini
    Inspired
    KnottyHedgal
    N4U2LM
    Nappynic
    YanteCoi

I will post a message on the old board letting folks know that a new thread is posted over here.

Inspired Guest

Yes ladies,

I will be there.

Anyone interested in trying my knock-off sebastian potion 9.
    It does nada for me.

HoneyDini Guest

Yes, ladies! Bring any products you are willing to give up for a product swap. I don't have anything to give away because I gave it away at the DC/MD/VA gathering, but maybe next time.

KnottyHedGal Guest

Default earthangel

lol, this is off topic, but why did i bust out singing "earth angel" before even realizing i just saw your screen name??? lol...

i still might come if my sis doesn't make it. i will know definitely by friday.

Inspired Guest

What time is the get-to-get???

I was thinking 3:00pm

What about ya'll!!

HoneyDini Guest

I believe everyone is under the assumption that the gathering is at 2pm based on the old thread.

Inspired Guest

2pm is good. I'll see you all there with my Sebas. 9 knock off. Now since this is my first get-to-get. Do we all wait and meet at the door and go in at the same time? What happens if someone, like myself, is late? How would you find the group?

HoneyDini Guest

We'll wait at the door and go in at the same time. I think the last time we waited maybe 15 minutes for any late-comers. I guess if anyone is later than that, I'm sure if they walk in they'll recognize our group.

And I'll bring my products too for a show-n-tell. I don't have anything to give away this time.

KnottyHedGal Guest

i will be there. i will probably bring a few "goodies" to give away.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast