User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    jazzijenni81 Guest

whats up curly tops,

i went to walmart yesterday, came across garnier fructis soft curl creme. it was on sale, so i said i can spare 3 dollars. this morning after no poo, i put the stuff in my hair...all i can say is wow!

i :wub: this stuff!

ive been using lily of the desert aloe for moisture w great results...but now, im gonna have to stock up on this!

before i get attacked about curl defining, this isnt what this product/post is about! :icon_headshake: its not a miss jessies, it wont magically give u curls, lol.

this is for the curly heads that cant use oil, shea butter or whatever for moisture, and are looking for a product that locks it in...without the stiffness.

make sure u check it out ladies

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote]
    whats up curly tops,

i went to walmart yesterday, came across garnier fructis soft curl creme. it was on sale, so i said i can spare 3 dollars. this morning after no poo, i put the stuff in my hair...all i can say is wow!

i :wub: this stuff!

ive been using lily of the desert aloe for moisture w great results...but now, im gonna have to stock up on this!

before i get attacked about curl defining, this isnt what this product/post is about! :icon_headshake: its not a miss jessies, it wont magically give u curls, lol.

this is for the curly heads that cant use oil, shea butter or whatever for moisture, and are looking for a product that locks it in...without the stiffness.

make sure u check it out ladies
    [snapback]1017504[/snapback]

Wow, you inspired me to try this. I bought some at CVS, before my BC 2 mths ago and just tried it on my edges and forgot about it.... I just tried it and it looks great and I like the consistency of it. I didn't have to work hard with it to distribute like I expected. Thanks for reminding of this stuff and it's cheap? MM,mm, mm
    Last chemical fire cream:July 16, 2005
    Big Chop: September 8, 2005

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for the review. :wub: I will have to pick some of this up right away.

Currently I'm using Let's Jam styling gel to give me curl definition, but it is very greasy.
    [color=purple][b][i]Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psalms 119:105[/i][/b][/color]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by sugababy@Sep 30 2005, 04:21 PM
    Thank you for the review. :wub: I will have to pick some of this up right away.

Currently I'm using Let's Jam styling gel to give me curl definition, but it is very greasy.
    [snapback]1018553[/snapback]

No grease here!! I'm touching my twa right now and since my applicaiton this morning, my hair has completely dried and it's nice and smooth and soft/moist and I see nothing greasy on my hands after touching it!! Amazing.... :wub:

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you use this alone or do you need to pair with with a leave-in and gel? I saw a good review of this in Seventeen Magazine.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use it alone on wet hair. Feels great to not need other additions. However I will be adding oil spray to it for the winter months...

jazzijenni81 Guest

i use it alone too pizazz. its fine on its own. i cant add oil though, oil is the devil to my hair, lol.

PretteeGurl81 Guest

You are a GOD SEND!! I was just sitting here wondering what kind of product I could use to define my curls other than the mousse I've been using... which tends to leave my hair feeling a bit dry!! OFF TO WALLY WORLD!!!!!! :bolt:

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought this yesterday....using it this morning. Will check back with my review.

LJ
    ~Never allow someone with limited vision to limit yours~
    Officially Nappy 6 Feb 03
    Loc Journey began 17 Mar 07
    I be bloggin'...PM me for the lank!
    iStruggle...I'm a work in progress
    If I don't respond to your post directed at me, I probably have you on ignore #truestory

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really like this stuff...I used it on top of Asha's mane attraction. So far I'm impressed. My coils pop and my hair is still soft. It works better for my hair when my hair is DAMP and not soaking wet.

For $2.50 it's a keeper...the smell is nice too!

LJ
    ~Never allow someone with limited vision to limit yours~
    Officially Nappy 6 Feb 03
    Loc Journey began 17 Mar 07
    I be bloggin'...PM me for the lank!
    iStruggle...I'm a work in progress
    If I don't respond to your post directed at me, I probably have you on ignore #truestory

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast