Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

I am back with updated information on WIBO's FREE BUSINESS CLASSES

THE WORKSHOP IN BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES (WIBO) OFFERS
    FREE BUSINESS CLASSES IN SPRING 2006

What:

2006 SPRING Workshop Registration.

“How to Build a Growing Profitable Business” is a free 16-week intensive educational workshop that teaches candidates the skills needed to run a business.

The classes are staffed with an all-volunteer faculty, made up of business owners and senior executives from New York corporations. The WIBO workshop is comparable to a short-course MBA curriculum. Students learn essential entrepreneurial skills, which they use to develop individualized business plans.

Who:

Anyone with a desire to begin or grow his or her own business is eligible to enroll for the WIBO workshop. There are no education requirements.

When:

Registration for the SPRING Semester is currently open. Classes begin February 6, 2006. Applicants are encouraged to register now as space is limited.

How:

The workshop is free. The cost of the workbook is $160. However, you may be eligible for a discount based on income.

To enroll, call (212) 684-0854 x101 or visit www.wibo.org to download an enrollment form, schedule information and more.

For More Information Contact:
    Samantha Jeffrey
    Tel: (212) 684-0854 x 101
    Email: sjeffrey@wibo.org

Also, Please visit www.wibo.org for more overall information about WIBO, our highly regarded workshop 'How to Build a Growing Profitable Business' and our Business services which include informative seminars on topics small business owners are interested in knowing more about.

The workshop is held in eight different locations in the New York area including: Harlem, Downtown Brooklyn, Midtown I, Midtown II, St. Albans Queens, Washington Heights, Central Brooklyn and the South Bronx.

Directions will be provided to you within your enrollment packet.

I do hope that you are able to make the most out of this information as this is a great program that any entrepreneur will definitely get a lot out of.

Cheers... :wub:
    nubian

WINTER '10/'11 | Something New Perhaps, | 'Poo (1x) and CON (7 min) | Giovanni, Natures Gate, or CHI products | Ylang-Ylang, Sage, and Rosemary in a base of Castor, Avocado, and Coconut oils for scalp/Ends Rub w/Shea Butter | Sun Protect Hair/Scalp Daily | DC & CON/Color Treat w/Henna-Indigo as needed | Trim as needed.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanted to be sure that more of you saw this great opportunity to learn more about how to build a growing and profitable business for yourself.

Take a GOOD look now...

nubian
    WINTER '10/'11 | Something New Perhaps, | 'Poo (1x) and CON (7 min) | Giovanni, Natures Gate, or CHI products | Ylang-Ylang, Sage, and Rosemary in a base of Castor, Avocado, and Coconut oils for scalp/Ends Rub w/Shea Butter | Sun Protect Hair/Scalp Daily | DC & CON/Color Treat w/Henna-Indigo as needed | Trim as needed.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds good; perhaps this is that light at the end of the tunnel I've been looking for.
    Thanks for the tip.

return2me Guest

thank you. i'll look into it.